Gator's Face

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Is sooo much better! After 7 days on the antibiotics, the infection is really clearing up and he is much more comfortable. We went to the vet today to get his last booster shot, have his stitches from neutering out, and re-check his face. The vet recommended he stay on the antibiotic for another round which I agree with completely so we will continue with it.

On a side note, we have continued on the Fromm Pork and Applesauce and Beef Frittata and he is looking great! I am starting Gigi on it as well so hopefully we can get her started off on the right foot.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
:up:great news,its nice when you see your bully getting better ,karen

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Glad to hear he's better! We can't rave about how feeding Fromm has helped HRH enough. Her allergy symptoms are so much better overall that it's really quite astonishing.

L

Lucy-licious

I'm so glad his acne is clearing with the antibiotics, with the food change too I hope it stays away :)
looking forward to the spot free pictures your Obiously going to post for us :)

OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I'm so glad his acne is clearing with the antibiotics, with the food change too I hope it stays away :)
looking forward to the spot free pictures your Obiously going to post for us :)

OBVIOUSLY! heehee :lol:

Thanks guys! I feel better knowing he feels better. You all know how hard it is to worry about them.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.