dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I think I will go ahead and get one then.

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
Aparantly one day i was not home my youngest stepdaughter decided to take Coda to the park without my permission. This is my dog and i dont even take her to the park as shes got a large enough back yard to play in as well as i dont trust many people when it comes to purebreeds...i have been approached about my shih tzu and rottie in the past and as we all know bullys tend to be more expensive and more sought out by the bad ppl...so needless to say Coda got too hot and was gasping or breathing too hard and she freaked out. I didnt find out about this till 4 days later and boy was i friggin steamed...I explained that she as well as the other dogs in the house are mine and no one is to take them anywhere without my permission especially for coda as she is a bully and although they like playing hard they also need to rest hard...messing with my bully is like messing with my emotions hehehe

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We have to make Maggie and Daddy take time-outs when they are playing together. Neither of them seem to know when to stop ... so we have to step in!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i agree they dont know when to stop, dang bullies lol.... if its taking a while for lex to calm down we will stick im in a room temp bath and that usually gets him cooled off pretty fast.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.