UGH! Update

OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION]..great..thanks a ton. I have ordered 3 harnesses and they aren't even close. My sister is a dog trainer and loves this brand. Says it doesn't rub and is still strong. Wow..we don't have a doggie boutique! :confused:

We have two doggie bakeries and one boutique that I know of. It is really small and caters more to the smaller breeds but it carries Fromm and Fromm treats. She gave us sample bags of the Fromm to try before we took the plunge. Plus, she will order just about anything we want :). The owner is an animal behaviorist so could come in handy!

I will post tomorrow after I speak with her the size for Gator's size. Isn't Jake about the same age/size as Gator?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We have two doggie bakeries and one boutique that I know of. It is really small and caters more to the smaller breeds but it carries Fromm and Fromm treats. She gave us sample bags of the Fromm to try before we took the plunge. Plus, she will order just about anything we want :). The owner is an animal behaviorist so could come in handy!

I will post tomorrow after I speak with her the size for Gator's size. Isn't Jake about the same age/size as Gator?

Ya..I think there are a lot of young uns about the same! Jake will be 5 months on friday..weighs 27 lbs..if I remember right ?? Gator is bigger..I will take any info you can get..thanks!

Members online

No members online now.