Thread: UGH! Update

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: UGH! Update

Quote Originally Posted by GatorRay View Post
    It is by Gooby. The clips are metal and the harness itself is made of mesh and a breathable material. It is super soft and should fit very well. Here is a picture of a bulldog wearing one on the website. It is the "big dog freedom harness":

Gooby Fashion
    Does it fit a pup well? Having a hard time getting one that works. I love this brand of harnesses..how did you measure?

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Does it fit a pup well? Having a hard time getting one that works. I love this brand of harnesses..how did you measure?
    I didn't measure...the dog boutique we go to has them. He is 7 months old and weighs 45lbs. I am pretty sure he tried on a small and it was a tidge too small so the medium should fit. Let me call her tomorrow I will let you know the actual size. lol. They are closed today or I would just call her I need to make sure when it will be in anyway. I liked that it was pretty light weight and softer. I don't like the leather ones as much. They seem a bit rough to me. It also had a handle on the top that you can grab if you needed to and parts of it were reflective.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

@GatorRay..great..thanks a ton. I have ordered 3 harnesses and they aren't even close. My sister is a dog trainer and loves this brand. Says it doesn't rub and is still strong. Wow..we don't have a doggie boutique!

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    @GatorRay..great..thanks a ton. I have ordered 3 harnesses and they aren't even close. My sister is a dog trainer and loves this brand. Says it doesn't rub and is still strong. Wow..we don't have a doggie boutique!
    We have two doggie bakeries and one boutique that I know of. It is really small and caters more to the smaller breeds but it carries Fromm and Fromm treats. She gave us sample bags of the Fromm to try before we took the plunge. Plus, she will order just about anything we want . The owner is an animal behaviorist so could come in handy!

I will post tomorrow after I speak with her the size for Gator's size. Isn't Jake about the same age/size as Gator?

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by GatorRay View Post
    We have two doggie bakeries and one boutique that I know of. It is really small and caters more to the smaller breeds but it carries Fromm and Fromm treats. She gave us sample bags of the Fromm to try before we took the plunge. Plus, she will order just about anything we want . The owner is an animal behaviorist so could come in handy!

I will post tomorrow after I speak with her the size for Gator's size. Isn't Jake about the same age/size as Gator?
    Ya..I think there are a lot of young uns about the same! Jake will be 5 months on friday..weighs 27 lbs..if I remember right ?? Gator is bigger..I will take any info you can get..thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads