Todays the day!

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION].....actually I didn't sleep at all. Tubs was up all night. There wasn't anything wrong, he just didn't sleep at all. He sat up in his kennel all night. I got up 2 times to take him out and one time I tried laying on the floor with him, but he wouldn't lay down. Other than that he is doing great. He has been laying on his blanket chewing on his toys and he took a little nap earlier. I think he is going to fall asleep agian, so I might take a nap with him! :luv:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION].....actually I didn't sleep at all. Tubs was up all night. There wasn't anything wrong, he just didn't sleep at all. He sat up in his kennel all night. I got up 2 times to take him out and one time I tried laying on the floor with him, but he wouldn't lay down. Other than that he is doing great. He has been laying on his blanket chewing on his toys and he took a little nap earlier. I think he is going to fall asleep agian, so I might take a nap with him! :luv:

OH NOOOOO! I am sorry..maybe he was just bit out of sorts. Maybe had weird dreams. poor tubs and poor you! But then again..he IS a male!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.