Todays the day!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Our Tubby Tubs is going in this morning for his surgery today. He is getting in some much needed play time with mommy and daddy this morning. Mommy is trying to hold it together, but I getting nervous with that comes emotional. Just told daddy that I don't like it when any of my babies have to go under. A lot of deep breaths today and keeping busy to pass the time. I will fill everyone in as soon as I have any updates. Thanks to all of those who have already passed on their thoughts and well wishes and those who will pass them on as they day goes by! :nervous:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
That is the perfect emoticon for this situation. As I said on your other thread, I'll check for an update on my lunch break.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Good wishes coming your way, and speedy recovery for Tubs!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I'll be keeping my fingers, toes, and paws crossed that everything goes well. I will be on here of and on all day and looking forward to some good updates!:hug:

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
Good Luck Tubs!!!! Will be praying for ya! :)

L

Lucy-licious

:hug2: for you both, thinking of you both
and Tubs!! good luck sweety xxxxx

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION]..since I am in california..I am tardy this morning!! We will be thinking of both of you today! I noticed Jake was walking with his legs very close together this morning! He is in solidarity with sweet Tubs!! All will be fine and it will be behind him..get it?? Let us know asap. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Sending good vibes your way! Hugs and licks from Stig to you and Tubs!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We will be sending prayers and good vibes your way :heart:

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
HE IS HOME!!! Everything went well. He came home sooner than expected! I wasn't expecting him home until 3 or 4, but we got a phone call at 12:00 saying "come and get him!" When we walked in he was walking around the waiting room and "walked" right over to me. He wouldn't leave my side, I think he was afraid I might leave him again :(. He is sleeping right now and getting lots of lovin' from Catherine. Thanks for all of the prayers and wishes! I took some pictures of my 2 babies laying on the floor together. I will add them as soon as I upload them! Thanks again for everything!!!!!!:whew:

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
2011-04-21_12-48-49_773.jpg2011-04-21_12-49-01_527.jpg2011-04-21_12-54-08_893.jpgLots of luvin' :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
AWWWWWWWWWWWW....I love..love..love these pictures. Wow..i hope jakes goes this well in a few months. Give him our love too and everyone can let out a big sigh of relief..one of "our babies" is back home safe and sound. Have a great day and thanks for update!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online