General Question xiao chai hu tang

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
These look to be Canadian brands. What does specifically should I look for in a good quality OOO?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you have them in USA.

A top notch is Teliaoils Organic Oil Of Oregano - Super Strength over 86% Carvacrol. It’s the % of the Carvacrol that counts. BUT yes a BUT....this one is from Greece. Greece n Italy has the best OOO. Be aware it is VERY strong n will burn so you absolutely NEED to dilute it in food or with some CO or Olive oil into food. Most will come already diluted. I would not put the directly under the tongue for humans if you’re not use to it let alone a dog. (Photos attached) I bought the same brand n realizes one was stronger than the other as you can see the %of the Carvacrol. The weaker one I give more drops per day to empty it. The strong 80% n more I personally find 3 drops daily is fine for humans especially in winter n 2 for the dogs. Read labels. And yes you need glasses to read these labels. RT Dogs I jumped days but like mentioned will be going back every 2days.

D967D021-42AB-4DA5-A958-3C0FD4DBC791.jpeg
3BD67213-F48E-48E2-8040-16DE7B7253FE.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Read my reply to Citti. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.