Joey's Eye Issue UPDATE -- NEED INPUT PLEASE

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Thank you! Yes, the Vet said that she could have a drink and SMALL portion of kibble by 630am the day of, she drank nothing and ate maybe a handful. Nothing again until the next morning. Following Theresa's advice and have stopped the pumpkin. I will continue on with just her normal, everyday diet.

Thanks, as usual friend!

- - - Updated - - -

OMGosh right? LOL

ROFLMAO!!!! you know it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Hi there! We both got a wonderful, restful night sleep. She ate as normal this morning and even played some last evening which made me very happy!! Joey will normally sleep in well past me but the last few days she is ready to get out of bed when I get up (early). Hope the news did not scare Castor.....I had to turn it off.

Great to hear things are progressing so well with her eye!

Castor stayed very calm (well, he probably didn't understand what he saw on TV) but his humans were all the more upset.

Take care!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Well our baby girl is on track. Yes like Chip said keep her on her meds as it’s not for a lifetime. You might want to add some fermented sauerkraut or fermented veggies. Get her gut flora back on track cause of the meds. It will help her poop too. :2thumbs:

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I cannot believe that I am so overjoyed by this........BIG BULLY POOP this morning!!!! YIPPEE!!!!! Joey ran around after like she was a wee pup :)

You're ALL priceless !!! Thank you for sharing my JOY LOL !!!!

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
I cannot believe that I am so overjoyed by this........BIG BULLY POOP this morning!!!! YIPPEE!!!!! Joey ran around after like she was a wee pup :)

You're ALL priceless !!! Thank you for sharing my JOY LOL !!!!

Woohoo! Yey for poop!!! Good job Joey! You are on the road to recovery!! Big kisses coming from us[emoji3590][emoji119]

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Woohoo! Yey for poop!!! Good job Joey! You are on the road to recovery!! Big kisses coming from us[emoji3590][emoji119]

Thank you!! Sending big bully hugs to you, Stella, and Harvey!

Sue and Joey

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Im so glad all is well and so glad i didnt have to worry/ or concern :) with you on this.. I just popped in and see so im on the UP end of it :) Blessings and healing, and hugs

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ugh... I'm SO sorry I missed this thread the last couple of days!!!

I'm SO glad to hear the surgery went well... sounds like Joey is doing fantastic, and more importantly MOMMA!!! :sarcastic: OF course you get the best advice from our "gang" as always... I hope you guys have a nice, restful & relaxing weekend my friend!!! :heart:

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Im so glad all is well and so glad i didnt have to worry/ or concern :) with you on this.. I just popped in and see so im on the UP end of it :) Blessings and healing, and hugs

Thanks so much Jill! The UP end is the best place! Hugs back!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Ugh... I'm SO sorry I missed this thread the last couple of days!!!

I'm SO glad to hear the surgery went well... sounds like Joey is doing fantastic, and more importantly MOMMA!!! :sarcastic: OF course you get the best advice from our "gang" as always... I hope you guys have a nice, restful & relaxing weekend my friend!!! :heart:

Thanks Tracey! As always! Yes our gang here means more to me all the time! Joey is better every day! She’s more like her sweet self by the hour. Thanks again friend!!

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Hi Sue, just checking in. How is sweet Joey doing???

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hi Sue, just checking in. How is sweet Joey doing???

Hi there!! Doing so great! Had follow up yesterday, doc is really happy with the progress. Went from one continuous ulcer to 2 small ones at either end. Another follow up in 2 weeks, continue on ointment and atropine drop. Here are before and after photos.

Eye Before.jpgEye After.jpg

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Hi there!! Doing so great! Had follow up yesterday, doc is really happy with the progress. Went from one continuous ulcer to 2 small ones at either end. Another follow up in 2 weeks, continue on ointment and atropine drop. Here are before and after photos.

View attachment 120296View attachment 120297

Oh she looks great!!!! I'm so glad!! Big kisses to Joey:p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow.. great progress!!! Beautiful girl... xxxxx

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.