Joey's Eye Issue UPDATE -- NEED INPUT PLEASE

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor says hi to Joey and we will think of you and her tomorrow!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] OMG!! I am sooooo Late to the party, Ellie and I send our Best to you and Joey...Please keep us posted

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] OMG!! I am sooooo Late to the party, Ellie and I send our Best to you and Joey...Please keep us posted

Thank you so much friend!!!! I was just getting ready to text you. Procedure is at 1130, supposed to be an hour to an hour and half. I will be sure to drop you a text when she is back home :)

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Thank you so much friend!!!! I was just getting ready to text you. Procedure is at 1130, supposed to be an hour to an hour and half. I will be sure to drop you a text when she is back home :)

Yes!! Please Text me, I am always here for you and Joey, Sweet lady

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Praying for Joey and her procedure. All the best good luck wishes that can be asked for! Joey will do well, and you will be calm and know that all will be well. Love and prayers from Manydogs and my dogs to you and Joey!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Praying for Joey and her procedure. All the best good luck wishes that can be asked for! Joey will do well, and you will be calm and know that all will be well. Love and prayers from Manydogs and my dogs to you and Joey!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thank you so much!!

UPDATE -- I got Joey home about a half hour ago, she was REALLY wobbly. Doc stayed with her the entire time, recovered her herself. She tolerated the sedation (light) and held still to get the procedure done. She is SOUND ASLEEP right now, I am keeping a close eye on her, not sure how long until she wakes up completely. She had a BM as soon as Doc brought her out, like she could hardly wait. Has not peed yet BUT has had nothing to drink today.

Procedure went very well, had Rimadyl shot at the vet and sent home with Rimadyl until follow up a week from today. Continue terramycine ointment and atropine until next week. Doc hopes healing will be swift and hoping not to need another debridement.

THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart !!!!!!!!!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good news!! So happy for both of you!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Great news - thanks for updating us so soon! Happy to hear everything went well!

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Tears of Joy over here!!!! I have been refreshing this feed all day in hopes of an update. I'm so happy to hear it went well.
Keep the updates coming :drawheart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great news... sending lots of healing prayers and hugs! Kiss that little girl for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Great news - thanks for updating us so soon! Happy to hear everything went well!

THANK YOU! Besides my family, my friends here were my first priority for update :) She is still OUT, no water yet, I guess that it takes several hours to completely leave her system. MAMA does not like the after affect but LOVES the outcome :)

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Tears of Joy over here!!!! I have been refreshing this feed all day in hopes of an update. I'm so happy to hear it went well.
Keep the updates coming :drawheart:

Thank you friend! I don't think that I have exhaled for a week....until now. HUGS FOR EVERYONE !!!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Great news... sending lots of healing prayers and hugs! Kiss that little girl for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CHRISTINE !!! Thank you so much! Big Bully Kisses for Joey, as soon as she wakes up.

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Good news!! So happy for both of you!!

Thank you so very, very much for all of your kindness and support, you've made the "waiting week" easier for me. I won't forget it!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
So glad to hear everything went well! Good luck to you and Joey in her recovery.

Members online

No members online now.