Gagging, flem and throwups

mdoto

Jun 2, 2020
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sam
Hi there, my 8 year old "healthy" bully has been gagging, flem and throwing up as of late.

Will be checking with a vet, even though not too trusting of any vets.

Has anyone else had the Brachycephalic Airway Syndrome Surgery or Elongated Palate Surgeries and have they been a success? or any complicatons.

20200428_212539.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
First of all let me say that Sam is gorgeous!!! I had the palate surgery done w/both of my pups, and it was extremely successful. I will say thought, with Sam being 8 I would be extremely concerned about doing surgery unless it was an absolute necessity. Did the symptoms just start recently?!!

OP
mdoto

mdoto

Jun 2, 2020
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sam
First of all let me say that Sam is gorgeous!!! I had the palate surgery done w/both of my pups, and it was extremely successful. I will say thought, with Sam being 8 I would be extremely concerned about doing surgery unless it was an absolute necessity. Did the symptoms just start recently?!!

Hi thanks for the compliment...she loves them!

Yeah she started more with the gagging around the last 6 months. It happens when she is more active (just walking around).

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Which dog food are you giving her ? Tell Sam I think she's beautiful !

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.