helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
It is my first bully. I have one year of experience but when I got the dog he already had his vaccines so I am still learning a lot. This site really helps out.

Like I mentioned, next time split up the shots. Thatā€™s all you need to do. Iā€™m pretty sure your vet is great but weā€™ve seen in here a few really got sick right after their shots. One member never returned to tell us how is dog was. His dog got worse every day n then gone. :(. bordetalla Like Citti mentioned isnā€™t necessary unless you go to doggy daycares. Regarding fleas/ticks, I only us essential oils. I often go for hikes or walks in the Rockies as I live not too far from them. Rockies do have ticks/fleas/mosquitoes so I put my mix I made for my dogs. Knock on wood, to this day never had issues. Works great. Few members do use it and no complaints. Simply use it if youā€™re going out on hikes, long walks or one of them horrible mosquitoes nights. And when not in use, simply add only couple drops of lavender essential oil change on he collar. Insects will not go near the smell. :). Hereā€™s the mix. No need to add a lot. Just a small misty thatā€™s it.

14 oz of Witch Hazel
12 drops of Lavender
15 drops of Citronella
15 drops of Lemongrass

https://www.nrdc.org/stories/nontoxic-ways-protect-your-pet

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
I don't want to alarm you, but Frontline has been getting a lot of negative reviews... many dogs have reactions, and unfortunately there are "fake" Frontline formulas that are on the market. I would keep a close eye on your pup, and consult w/your vet about using another product. I use Sentinel on my pups, and we've never had an issue.

I also use sentinel spectrum chews for all my dogs now. Cinder had her first when she turned 6 months and sheā€™s done really well it.. the vets around here donā€™t promote it so you have to ask for the prescription or order it..

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.