OP
J

Jeanna

Feb 21, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka

My son was throwing up all night, so I had to reschedule her appointment at the vet until Friday but this morning so much of the redness has faded. Still a little red but nothing like before, I will attach a photo. In the process of washing everything I have in dreft.

Attachments

• D5938C60-3160-473C-9100-ADCB9321425B.jpeg
    D5938C60-3160-473C-9100-ADCB9321425B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 84

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
My son was throwing up all night, so I had to reschedule her appointment at the vet until Friday but this morning so much of the redness has faded. Still a little red but nothing like before, I will attach a photo. In the process of washing everything I have in dreft.

Oh dear, hope your son soon feels better. Castor sends his best regards to him!
Your pup's tummy looks so much better!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Odd I replied to your post. Not there... :(

Hope your son feels better!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

She does look much better! I hope your son is feeling better..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jeanna

Feb 21, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
She does look much better! I hope your son is feeling better..

Thanks so much. He is doing much better and so is she! I am anxiously waiting Friday just to have her all around checked out and set the appointment for her spay.

Attachments

• F39724CE-1306-4849-97A1-547CB1784A4E.jpeg
    F39724CE-1306-4849-97A1-547CB1784A4E.jpeg
    300 KB · Views: 84

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thanks so much. He is doing much better and so is she! I am anxiously waiting Friday just to have her all around checked out and set the appointment for her spay.

Glad your son is feeling better...

She is a very Pretty Girl !! I would wait before getting her spayed till you have figured out why she flared up. Example, once all redness is gone, wait a good weekish n since sheā€™s back on pedigree, I would re-introduce her the new food you thought it could of been the issue as her flare up didnā€™t bother her. IF she doesnā€™t flare up, well now you know it was the detergents. Something to eliminate off her list :) Just a thought.

OP
J

Jeanna

Feb 21, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Glad your son is feeling better...

She is a very Pretty Girl !! I would wait before getting her spayed till you have figured out why she flared up. Example, once all redness is gone, wait a good weekish n since sheā€™s back on pedigree, I would re-introduce her the new food you thought it could of been the issue as her flare up didnā€™t bother her. IF she doesnā€™t flare up, well now you know it was the detergents. Something to eliminate off her list :) Just a thought.

Good idea. I am anxious to get her spayed because we lost our karma bulldog in September due to pyometra and I at the time had no idea and donā€™t ever want to go through that again, I was completely traumatized.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

What a beautiful girl!!!

Happy both are getting betterā€”- keep us posted

Most Reactions