snotty nose

emangan

May 21, 2010
Hi we added to our family and has i think is going to be upper resp infection go to vet on monday anyone ever had first time for me? Is somewhat green in color more so when he gets excited i feel bad for him. I also went to pet expo today and had good time met Lou and got 3 hoodies.

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
He could have kennel cough, did you just get him today? If you have a vaporizor that should help. If the snot is not clear it is always a concern. I would bring him to the emergency if he is not eating, drinking, or seems lethargic! Also check his skin on his neck, pinch it and if it stands up and does not fall flat immediately he needs fluids as soon as possible. How old is he?

We want pics!!

Aren't lou's hoodies awesome? Trust me everyone- if I put a post here on our site for a product- it is because I really love it. She is a funny gal too, never met her in person though, but we help with her website.

OP
E

emangan

May 21, 2010
I hope not but is possibility just got yesterday he is eating and acting normal skin is good its only when he gets excited and we are not encouraging him to be excited to hopefully avoid trip to ER . I will try vapoizer and chicken broth remembered vet says it helps . And Lou is such a nice lady I did let her know we found out about her on EB News she was very appreciated and has selection of hoodies and the fact they are designed for our Bullies is wonderful.

OP
E

emangan

May 21, 2010
Hello, all done at vet and has bad URI and on meds and inhale . Also after f/u may need laser surgery for airway all is good. The vaporizer is helping to thx for being here love this site.

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Awww
That is awful news. Did you contact the breeder you got him from? A good breeder will help pay for the get bills. I sure hope he feels better soon!

Most Reactions