Bella suddenly wakes up

Bella Bulldog

Dec 9, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Every so often maybe a couple times a week, Bella will wake up from her nap and run to the other side of the room and go back to sleep. Has your dog ever done that? Sheā€™s 10 weeks old and besides that she acts completely normal.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Every so often maybe a couple times a week, Bella will wake up from her nap and run to the other side of the room and go back to sleep. Has your dog ever done that? Sheā€™s 10 weeks old and besides that she acts completely normal.

Is there some sort of nose she hears n you donā€™t? Like my washer n dryer is downstairs. I donā€™t always hear it but when the wash is done thereā€™s like little music when it ends. Jake gets up n goes to the door. Just an example... :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Cheli, our Frenchie occasionally does this as does Lambeau.... I think something whether sleep or a noise startles them and they need a different place to settle in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
B

Bella Bulldog

Dec 9, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
It is possible that she hears something because when she sleeps I am often in the kitchen cooking or watching TV in the living room so that might wake her up. Glad to hear Bellaā€™s not the only one who does that! And sheā€™s going to the vet on Monday to get some more vaccines and for a check up so we will double check with him.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.