Sleep Apnea

jessica989

Jul 9, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Porky
I have a 9 1/2 year old bully. She is a snorer and always has been. She has gained a little weight and I am working on trimming her down. (She’s slowed down and need to adjust food). Something she stops snoring and almost seems to stop breathing for a few moments. My understanding is weight loss helps, but also steam humidifiers. Anyone try a humidifier they like?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I have a 9 1/2 year old bully. She is a snorer and always has been. She has gained a little weight and I am working on trimming her down. (She’s slowed down and need to adjust food). Something she stops snoring and almost seems to stop breathing for a few moments. My understanding is weight loss helps, but also steam humidifiers. Anyone try a humidifier they like?

Some do but I use diffuser. Clean n clears all pathogens in the air so we can all breathe clean. Clears up the lungs too. Bare in mind bulldogs snores no matter what.

If your diffuser holes one cup of water, add

5drops of Eucalyptus
5drops of Peppermint
5drops of Lavender
2 drops of Lemongrass
2 tea tree...

:)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Yep, both my boys stuff from this too. Cheli more than Lambeau... I use the mix that Helene mentioned, it helps, but doesn’t stop it. I sometimes have to lift Chelios and blow air in his face to have him catch his breath

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.