TheOneTrueJeff

Nov 28, 2018
Pike Road, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Millie
13F123AC-7DDE-428C-A765-8073DE2FE45C.jpeg
Merry Christmas Yā€™all! Hope everyone is doing well. Millie got her DHLPP vaccine Thursday. Starting late Friday and more into Saturday she has become very rattling in her breathing with a bunch of reverse sneezing. Iā€™m wondering if this is a reaction to the vaccine or if she has a cold or something. Her appetite is still good for now however I can tell she doesnā€™t feel well, more clingy than normal. I donā€™t remember her having a reaction to the vaccine when she got it before. A few months ago she had a bad bout of reverse sneezing and the doc said there was a nasty bug going around so he put her on steroids and antibiotics. Thanks for any input/suggestions.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm not sure about the vaccine part, BUT I live in TN and we just went from 30 degrees weather to NOW in the 60 degree range. My allergies are in a tailspin, and poor Walter is the same. I hate IT when this happens...

OP
T

TheOneTrueJeff

Nov 28, 2018
Pike Road, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Millie
Thanks! I did give her 1.5 Benadryl last night, she weighs 45 pounds. I was thinking maybe I should try Zyrtec or Claritin which we have never tried before. Your weather sounds like ours.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks! I did give her 1.5 Benadryl last night, she weighs 45 pounds. I was thinking maybe I should try Zyrtec or Claritin which we have never tried before. Your weather sounds like ours.

If you want to try Zyrtec or Claritin... I use Zyrtec , one pill per day. Benadryl really did not work for Lambeau, he just was groggy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.