URGENT!!! Possible soft tissue sarcoma...

OP
Maife

Maife

Apr 8, 2012
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
Thank you, Helene! :yes: I think I will give it a try... he's had issues with his knees for a few years now, and I have been using holistic treatments for it (turmeric, glucosamine, green algae...) and I would say they have all been helpful (I also very much prefer the holistic way) :yes4:

Thank you for the tip! I'll definitely look into it. Any ideas on the side effects on dogs?[/

@Cbrugs gives it to one of her dogs she can probably give her input.

I am more on the holistic way of doing things and I personally if I was in your shoes, I sure would do CBD... but THATS ME. :) hereā€™s a link that might help you out understanding CBD.

https://www.certapet.com/cbd-oil-for-dogs/

OP
Maife

Maife

Apr 8, 2012
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
Dear Hope and Bella, thank you for your message. We send many bully hugs back :)

Bella and I sending prayers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Maife

Maife

Apr 8, 2012
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
That's great to hear, thank you for the message. I will give it a try :yes:. I'm all in for natural stuff, and I've been reading about CBD and it seems to be actually quite helpful. So will try it out and see how it goes.

I give CBD oil twice a day to my French Bulldog as maintenance for inflammation as he has a disc disease. I canā€™t tell you if it works as itā€™s to hopefully prevent another flare up but itā€™s not hurting him so if itā€™s helping him, Iā€™m all for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thank you, Helene! :yes: I think I will give it a try... he's had issues with his knees for a few years now, and I have been using holistic treatments for it (turmeric, glucosamine, green algae...) and I would say they have all been helpful (I also very much prefer the holistic way) :yes4:

Donā€™t forget to add regular black pepper to your ā€œorganic ā€œ turmeric or itā€™s useless. It needs BPto release the full potent effects of the turmeric.

Members online

No members online now.