Luxated eyes

wrestlingbulls

Nov 6, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gizmo
Back on Columbus Day our 7 yr old English bulldog had a left lens luxation and we took him emergently for a TRALL procedure and got the lens back in place. Friday the right one did the same and we got that one fixed to. He is now on latanaprost 3 times a day forever. My question is have any other members had the same issue and if so what was the outcome and treatment? Also did any of the lens luxate again?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Back on Columbus Day our 7 yr old English bulldog had a left lens luxation and we took him emergently for a TRALL procedure and got the lens back in place. Friday the right one did the same and we got that one fixed to. He is now on latanaprost 3 times a day forever. My question is have any other members had the same issue and if so what was the outcome and treatment? Also did any of the lens luxate again?
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] any input?

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
I have had no experience with this issue, thankfully.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I also have no experience... sending healing prayers! Keep us posted
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]... any insight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have no experience with this, but I have heard of it being heriditary(genetics) or if glacoma is involved. Sorry I can not help,but sending best wishes for a good outcome.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online