ok guys day # 4 and still no poopie?

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Good Day~
As many others have expressed, we all have concern about “Duke” and poop. Picking up the BM everyday certainly gives us a quick indication of what is going on inside the GI.

When you first took him in, did they do an X-ray at that time?
Was the “object” inspected to make sure that part of it did not break off and might still be logged?

This does seem like too many days of no BM.
I will continue to pray…

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I am not sure how to make this thread show with an update? I did let everyone know last night but the post is in the middle of the thread? I feel bad because some people don't realize that Duke did have two poops since my original post..I really appreiciate everyones concerns and prayers. he is really feeling great especially today.. thank you again!!!!!!:heart: so nice to have such a great support system!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I am not sure how to make this thread show with an update? I did let everyone know last night but the post is in the middle of the thread? I feel bad because some people don't realize that Duke did have two poops since my original post..I really appreiciate everyones concerns and prayers. he is really feeling great especially today.. thank you again!!!!!!:heart: so nice to have such a great support system!

You..[MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION]..need to start a new thread..titled..DUKE TOOK A DUMP!!! Puleeeeeeze....

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus

I'm guessing some people only read the thread title and skip all the the other postings. But if you'd like to start a new thread to express your delight and excitement in Duke's long awaited bowel movement, you're more than welcome to. Be warned though, a lot of people are going to expect pics. :p

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I'm guessing some people only read the thread title and skip all the the other postings. But if you'd like to start a new thread to express your delight and excitement in Duke's long awaited bowel movement, you're more than welcome to. Be warned though, a lot of people are going to expect pics. :p

ha ha ha funny my husband said last night " take a picture"... ha ha ha :lol:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

Unless of course it's [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] who will be expecting VIDEO ........ :LMAO:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online