ok guys day # 4 and still no poopie?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Thanks for clarifying. I guess missed that post about the toy.

I guess what I would in your situation is wait until tomorrow evening and call right away if he hasn't done his business yet. Is Friday the only day they can do the xrays?

Pumpkin is a great idea. I find that it does calm their tummies a bit.

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
ok everyone drum roll...........................it is 7:48 here in Philadelphia PA and DUKE POOPED!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry to be gross but a nice big firm one!! ha ha ha

I don't know who is more relieved HIM or his mommie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

THANK you so much everyone this past week has been hell!!! I couldn't have gotten through without this forum!! :heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
sorry Yes today is day # 4 with no poop. he is peeing and eating fine.. my husband thinks maybe the rice is constipating him now.. the vet says he was so sick with diarehha and vomitting that it will take a few days for system to get back on track. I am just concerned

I think your vet is correct. As long as he is not vomiting and is acting normal I would not be concerned. He probably just pooped out his entire contents and needs to build it back up again.

NVI will NOT-- I repeat NOT give you a lot of poo. On Fromm, NV OR NL I only get 1 tird a day out of my kids, some times small, sometimes bigger.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I hope the pumpkin works and he does go poopy. Four days without going seems a little strange. If he doesnt go, I would take him back to the vets. I've read you can give them metamucil. Not sure how much or if it would be good for him at this point.Good luck , he is so cute:heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
ok everyone drum roll...........................it is 7:48 here in Philadelphia PA and DUKE POOPED!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry to be gross but a nice big firm one!! ha ha ha

THANK you so much everyone this past week has been hell!!! I couldn't have gotten through without this forum!! :heart:

I bet you WIN!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

THANK you so much everyone this past week has been hell!!! I couldn't have gotten through without this forum!!

:heart:

HALLELUJAH!!!!! Whew..and no pics?

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
WHOO HOO!!! I am so glad! I bet you and Duke both did the happy dance.

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION] hey, sorry to hear you guys are still gion through this. Did you know that the pumpkin works both ways, it solids up dihareah, and it also "induces" pooping when a dog is constipated. just an idea! :)

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
[MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION] hey, sorry to hear you guys are still gion through this. Did you know that the pumpkin works both ways, it solids up dihareah, and it also "induces" pooping when a dog is constipated. just an idea! :)
thank you for the good wishes.. he finally did Poop last night and again this morning! wahooo!! last night was very firm today was much softer but I know he now has to get adjusted to his food. I can tell he feels so much better. he is very happy and running around the house like a crazy bully again! :w00t:

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
whoohoo! ayay! Dukey did a poop :) well done boy :up:

ha ha ha I think I have officially lost it ha ha ha I was so excited cheering him on in the yard! my husband was cracking up laughing then he came back in the house and ran around like a goof.. he must have felt soooooooooo good! LOL:LMAO:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
i'll never take pooping for granted but I do love me a firm poop. Easier to pick up. heehee!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Trust me...I still get a sigh of relief when I see our Aussie have a bowel movement. After three months of diarrhea trust me you are very appreciative of a nice deposit left by our fur babies. Glad that the pumpkin kicked in along with the prayers and got things moving...

No more toy eating Duke...no one is going to take it while your not looking. And trust me you have to wait FAR to long to retrieve it...and surely momma then tossed it out.

Members online

No members online now.