Garlic for bullies...

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
Some mix reviews i been reading...
I bought some soft gel, about 3mg each. If you guys use it before how much each day. Thanks in advance. :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Some mix reviews i been reading...
I bought some soft gel, about 3mg each. If you guys use it before how much each day. Thanks in advance. :)

I havenā€™t given any garlic to any dogs Ive owned/own. If I drop one they ate it, so be it. But nowadays especially the capsules you need to know where that garlic came from as Chinese controls the garlic market and their garlic consistently tests positive for unsafe levels of arsenic, heavy metals and chlorine. If you grow your own garlic, needs to stay in the huskā€ beforeā€ using it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I havenā€™t given any garlic to any dogs Ive owned/own. If I drop one they ate it, so be it. But nowadays especially the capsules you need to know where that garlic came from as Chinese controls the garlic market and their garlic consistently tests positive for unsafe levels of arsenic, heavy metals and chlorine. If you grow your own garlic, needs to stay in the huskā€ beforeā€ using it.

Agreed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Recommendations on garlic for dogs are very controversial- while some say it is TOXIC for dogs, others say it is a natural dewormer. I donā€™t use it for my dog. May be read more or talk to your vet if it is good for your dog. Take into consideration that if a piece of garlic can be not too toxic, capsule contains concentrated material and can definitely be too much for a dog. I have big doubts you should use capsules (I donā€™t know what is your purpose of using garlic capsules for your dog though).

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.