Thread: Need help

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chapo and gigi
    Likes (Received)

Default Need help

Hey everyone, new member! I joined because I wanted to get some expert opinions on what my dog myight have, seems like allergies but im not sure ill post some pictures and hopefully you guys can help me out. She has a vet appointment monday.

Shes a female, 6 months of age we just got her 2 weeks ago and she started getting these tiny red bumps, we were feeding her authority chicken and rice formula but today we switched to a salmon and potato recipe cause i was thinking it might be an allergic reaction to the chicken. -20190822_110105-jpg-20190822_110100-jpg-20190822_110100-jpg-20190822_110230-jpg-20190823_214055-jpg

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member RalphieBoy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emmitt & Rogan
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Need help

Flea (or something) bites

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPOGIGI View Post
    Hey everyone, new member! I joined because I wanted to get some expert opinions on what my dog myight have, seems like allergies but im not sure ill post some pictures and hopefully you guys can help me out. She has a vet appointment monday.

Shes a female, 6 months of age we just got her 2 weeks ago and she started getting these tiny red bumps, we were feeding her authority chicken and rice formula but today we switched to a salmon and potato recipe cause i was thinking it might be an allergic reaction to the chicken. -20190822_110105-jpg-20190822_110100-jpg-20190822_110100-jpg-20190822_110230-jpg-20190823_214055-jpg
    Her back looks like hives.... are they raised bumps? my girl was highly allergic to chicken with a sensitivity to salmon... not say that is your case but I would switch to a grain free duck protein like Zingnature.

Also give benedyl .. one mg per pound twice up to twice a day.

Her belly and legs look like bites or possibly irritated from grass... wipe with a cool rag when she comes in from being outside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Good Morning Chappo. You are doing the right thing by seeing a Vet. Until then, you can try some Benadryl to calm any itching.

Signs of Allergies in Dogs: http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...gies-dogs.html

English Bulldog Allergies: English Bulldog News Forums - English Bulldog Allergies- Information, Treatment and Prevention

Human Medications That Are Safe: English Bulldog News Forums - Human Medications That Are Safe For Dogs and Their Dosage!

Hope this Helps.

5. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post

Remove Ads