We have found a lump

Kelly lowe

New member
Joined
Aug 10, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Country
Scotland
Bulldog(s) Names
Ronnie
Yesterday we found a pea size lump on Ronnie it’s hard and doesn’t move around freely with his skin. It’s right on the side of his front leg. I have parted all the hair to have a look and there appears to be no broken skin or anything that would indicate that it’s a bite. The lump is visible when he stands and walks. I have uploaded a picture and circled the site where the lump is just for information. We have a vet appointment Ona. Few days but just curious if anyone has any ideas he’s only 15 months and I’m very worried.
 

Attachments

  • 5B7D0579-1705-4259-9B69-7CBFE657DCD3.webp
    5B7D0579-1705-4259-9B69-7CBFE657DCD3.webp
    391.4 KB · Views: 878
This is the actual lump
 

Attachments

  • EF731A2B-CB20-4304-98B0-9752D04A4389.webp
    EF731A2B-CB20-4304-98B0-9752D04A4389.webp
    343 KB · Views: 644
Hi Kelly, It could be a lot of different things. I found a lump on my Jewel and the Vet stuck a needle into the lump and aspirated the contents. It turned out to be a mass cell tumor. The Vet removed it and we started a round of chemo. We have stopped the chemo because Jewel's quality of life diminished by 50%. Yesterday we found another lump in Jewel's nose rope which an aspiration was performed and we are awaiting the results.


So what I am really saying....see your vet and let them make the determination. We hope it turns out to be nothing. Prayers and positive vibes your way.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Please have a Scotch for me.
 
Yes, vet visit for sure.... we found a large lump on a Lambeau and it has to be removed, it turned out to be a fatty tissue, but it was hard ... you never know till the vet check it.

@rjsaterp.... sending more love and prayers to miss Jewel!!

Both of you, please keep us posted


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for your responses guys and I’m sorry that you have both been through the same I am worrying myself sick. He’s only a baby x I will keep this updated x
 
Kelly...Don't worry until the vet has checked it. Once that is done and you find out what it is...then come up with an appropriate plan.
 
is it danger ? i'm worry too
 
So it’s appears that Ronnie lump has vanished this morning. Which I hope is a good thing and maybe potentially had Ben a bite. Well fingers crossed anyway
 
So it’s appears that Ronnie lump has vanished this morning. Which I hope is a good thing and maybe potentially had Ben a bite. Well fingers crossed anyway

Nice! Keep watch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

šŸ“° Latest posts

Back
Top