Eye stains...

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
And did you know that water can cause tear staining?
anything that effects the PH level of the tears can cause tear staining. As long as it is NOT from an infection, very minimual concern.
TUMS, Vinegar, Milk of Magnesia?

Keep wiped clean and DRY.
Good day~

Last edited by a moderator:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], How is that facial scrubb working out for you? Have you been able to note any progress? I've noticed Biggie starting to develop a bit of a tear stain on the white side of his face and want to nip it in the bud.

It actually appeared to be working well when I used it for a few days in a row but then life got crazy and I have only used it now like 1 time a week. It says to use everyday until the stains are gone then 1 a week to maintain so I need to get on it and use it more regularly. I say it really does seem to help tho. :)

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
It actually appeared to be working well when I used it for a few days in a row but then life got crazy and I have only used it now like 1 time a week. It says to use everyday until the stains are gone then 1 a week to maintain so I need to get on it and use it more regularly. I say it really does seem to help tho. :)

Thank you for replying back! I think I'm going to try just using filtered water for a little while, and if it doesn't start to clear up, I might try tracking down that creme!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
How are the tear stains?
Changing food or water is better than products that alter the PH level. What might fix one problem might cause another problem due to change of PH level unless a vet test is done before and after.
Or so my vet say's.
What say you 'all?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.