OP
K

Kellylowe31

Oct 28, 2018
Country
Scotland
Bulldog(s) Names
Ronnie
He seems to be back to normal today I will ne keeping s very close eye thanks for your replies

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
It could be an anal fissure, like a crackled skin, usually happens when big lump of dry- ish poop comes out and tears the anus. Extremely sore, but usually heals. If he lets you, as pain is now less, you can apply some Neosporin there, especially after poop. And if his poop is very dry, may be consider adding some pumpkin purée to make stools softer.

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Btw, If I need to do something Tank doesn’t like I wait him to fall asleep deeply and just do it super quick before he wakes up and realises. Like you could prepare a cotton pad with Neosporin and just quickly pat his anus once when he sleeps. By the time he wakes up, you’re far away and waiting for him with treat!

OP
K

Kellylowe31

Oct 28, 2018
Country
Scotland
Bulldog(s) Names
Ronnie
Haha that sounds like a good plan but ronnie never seems to deep sleep as soon as you go near him hes up like a shot Haha but on the bright side hes still seems alot better so hopefully that was the end of that. He sure keeps us on our toes x

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.