Pet Intolerance Test Kit

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Interesting! Hard to know whether it's for real or not.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Interesting! Hard to know whether it's for real or not.

Idk but the reviews are good. Maybe [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] might know if she compares the data/paperwork she received for Wally.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I tried a similar test on Jax years ago before we went to the dermatologist and it was not helpful at all. It said he could have turkey and he had an allergic reaction after I started giving him turkey kibble. One time I told the vet I had done this test and he said I wasted my money. I think I have said it before but my vets will NOT do food allergy testing at all. Only testing they do is intradermal testing for environmental and elimination diet for food allergies.

I know people that swear by this one - https://glacierpeakholistics.com/products/pet-wellness-life-stress-scan-1

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We had blood panel allergy tests done for three of my four... not 100% accurate but gave us a great baseline to know what to avoid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
It is NOT true test. Don’t waste money. Allergies can be only tested with blood, as most of allergy tests determine if person/ animal has antibodies to allergen. There are no antibodies in hair. You can test drugs and poisons in hairs, though.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.