Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flesh Eating Bacteria - 3 week old Puppy ANY INFORMATION or EXPERIENCE?

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Flesh Eating Bacteria - 3 week old Puppy ANY INFORMATION or EXPERIENCE?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog family View Post
    Have you tried a holistic vet? I am dealing with a skin infection, also... not quite as severe as your case, but the holistic vet was much better at skin infections and treating it. ***Just a thought***
    @bulldog family I knew somebody was having a similar problem .. thought it could be you. I hoped that you would have more insight into this!!

Default Re: Flesh Eating Bacteria - 3 week old Puppy ANY INFORMATION or EXPERIENCE?

Thought I would update everyone. This pup was diagnosed with Staph with vasculitis. Let me tell you, I wish to heck I would be able to know how he got it, but I will never know. He's doing great, looks like crap, but he's a survivor. This is an UGLY thing to have happen. If anyone ever comes across it, let me know as I am the QUEEN now of Vasculitis!

Lucy-licious

So is the treatment working @gooselover will your little boy be ok?

Yes, he gets bathed once a day in a special anti-bacterial shampoo, Clavamox and Azithromyician. He's coming along and gaining weight. Truthfully, with as bad as he looked, I'm surprised this little guy didn't die. I'm so glad he's going to make it. Jeri

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gooselover View Post
    Thought I would update everyone. This pup was diagnosed with Staph with vasculitis. Let me tell you, I wish to heck I would be able to know how he got it, but I will never know. He's doing great, looks like crap, but he's a survivor. This is an UGLY thing to have happen. If anyone ever comes across it, let me know as I am the QUEEN now of Vasculitis!
    Wow..hard way to become a QUEEN!..glad your guy is on the road to recovery. Scary what's out there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads