Is it true ?

yankydoodle

Nov 28, 2016
Country
South Africa
Bulldog(s) Names
princess, kleintjie
Our beautiful 4 and half year old had a cruciate ligament injury and had an operation and early April her rehab should be finished.
Upon picking her up after her operation, the doctor said that because of this injury, she will have life long arthritis, and should always take joint supplements forever.

I don't know. Seems like a money making scam.

Can anybody confirm this is true or not ?

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Even without any trauma 90 per cent of purebred bulldogs develop with age arthritis and arthrosis in their joints. Most of the people also develop degenerative changes in their joints with age. After any trauma it is inevitable, so probability of arthrosis rises to 100 percent. So, the answer is yes. It is not a scam.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes... as with any person or animal.... we use Movoflex supplements, it is great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Glucosamine is good for joints. And you can give CBD oil as an anti-inflammatory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Our beautiful 4 and half year old had a cruciate ligament injury and had an operation and early April her rehab should be finished.
Upon picking her up after her operation, the doctor said that because of this injury, she will have life long arthritis, and should always take joint supplements forever.

I don't know. Seems like a money making scam.

Can anybody confirm this is true or not ?

Definitely start adding slowly about 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric n a tiny pinch of regular black pepper to ONE of his meals. After a week or so up to 1/2 a teaspoon n pinch of black pepper. Stick to 1/2 on regular basis n also you can add essential oil rub, morning n before bed.

2oz of fractionated coconut oil n 10drops of each....Helichrysum n Frankincense.

Here’s a good website on arthritis.

https://www.certapet.com/arthritis-in-dogs/

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.