2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan šŸ‘¼šŸ»šŸŒˆ(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Hmmm... have you tried duck as a protein?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He tried the Fromm Hasen Duckenpfeffer as well before. Still allergies but this time around has been bad. I figure that pescatarian diet should ease it up a bit. He was really doing well with Zignature trout & salmon, whitefish and catfish . Then just couple of weeks ago he started with these flaky skin again & those hair loss small patches. Maybe Iā€™ll go back and give him duck as a protein again.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He tried the Fromm Hasen Duckenpfeffer as well before. Still allergies but this time around has been bad. I figure that pescatarian diet should ease it up a bit. He was really doing well with Zignature trout & salmon, whitefish and catfish . Then just couple of weeks ago he started with these flaky skin again & those hair loss small patches. Maybe Iā€™ll go back and give him duck as a protein again.

Get Zingnature duck... Iā€™m pretty sure it is single protein. The Fromm you mentioned is more than duck

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan šŸ‘¼šŸ»šŸŒˆ(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Get Zingnature duck... Iā€™m pretty sure it is single protein. The Fromm you mentioned is more than duck

Hmm Iā€™ll give that a try. I wanted to keep him on pescatarian diet because it helped with his allergies but Iā€™ll get that today ! Thank you

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

It is single protein. Zignature also has kangaroo and goat which are novel proteins and could be good for dogs with allergies.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hmm Iā€™ll give that a try. I wanted to keep him on pescatarian diet because it helped with his allergies but Iā€™ll get that today ! Thank you

He could be allergic to one of those fish... my girl was allergic to salmon, and Cheli has issues with mackerel... so it is possible

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.