Jewel Mass Cell Tumor and More.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
This has been a grueling 2 weeks. Jewel now has an appt with an oncologist in March. This visit will be a just to make sure it's gone gone. Yesterday our vet read the pathology report that the edges did not have the tumor properties so the vet got our all out. Okay dokey . We also found out she has an ear infection.

Now Bentley the ball junkie hurt his back jumping for his toy, landing awkwardly, yelped, and had difficulty going up steps. He is on limited activity and Rimadyl ?sp.

So yesterday at the vet....Cha-ching. Follow-up for both in two weeks

Last week the water main between the meter and the house broke i.e. our responsibility not BGE. Dipped into savings for that versus another mortgage. Cha-ching.

Now today as I sit at the dealership because my charging system warning light came on...wondering if it's the alternator. Cha-ching.

I just hope that will be it for a while.

I will update all on JJ next month after her appt.

Also please get me some cheese sticks to go with my whine.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Holy cow...when it rains it “sh*it” .... most important is da furballs... and yes I would have to say also the “water main” :(

Positive thoughts coming your way dear...

6C8CF694-2ED4-44CB-A6B4-5F92B2F6C808.jpeg

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well Catholicism fits...I'm a Jack-catholic. I guess I deserved it.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] Sorry that all this is happening to you! The old adage "when it rains, it pours" had to have come from somewhere-and it is too true. This is how my life goes, and sometimes it gets to the point where you just can't take anymore. Then thankfully, it calms. I am sending many prayers :pray:x a million for you and Jewel. Hoping that all will be well for her. Tell Bentley that I am sorry he is not feeling well. Hoping it is maybe a pulled muscle.
What is a jack-Catholic?

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] Sorry that all this is happening to you! The old adage "when it rains, it pours" had to have come from somewhere-and it is too true. This is how my life goes, and sometimes it gets to the point where you just can't take anymore. Then thankfully, it calms. I am sending many prayers :pray:x a million for you and Jewel. Hoping that all will be well for her. Tell Bentley that I am sorry he is not feeling well. Hoping it is maybe a pulled muscle.
What is a jack-Catholic?
I seldom go to church as I was excommunicated for marrying outside of the Catholic church and re-writing the liturgical portion of the Mass at the Ecumenical Council at Vatican III.

First you get down upon your knees, fiddle with your rosaries, bow your head with great respect, and genuflect, genuflect, genuflect...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Holy crap! Sensuous and the gang tons of positive thoughts!!!

Please keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] Not to worry, the Catholic church is not even noticing that your gone-they have much bigger problems now!! Anyway, at your age, you would need knee pads if you were too religious!

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] Not to worry, the Catholic church is not even noticing that your gone-they have much bigger problems now!! Anyway, at your age, you would need knee pads if you were too religious!
...Make a cross on your abdomen, when in Rome do like a Roman, Ave Maria, gee it's good to see you...doing the Vatican Rag.

And with that...that is my laugh to cheer up. It could be worse.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] Ugggggg on all counts friend!! I'm sending big bully hugs, prayers, and anything else I can find your way!! Also, from a former Jack Catholic....(welcomed back.....etc, etc, etc, you know the drill) KEEP THE FAITH :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tried to cheer you up!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I seldom go to church as I was excommunicated for marrying outside of the Catholic church and re-writing the liturgical portion of the Mass at the Ecumenical Council at Vatican III.

First you get down upon your knees, fiddle with your rosaries, bow your head with great respect, and genuflect, genuflect, genuflect...

:DI loved that Tom Lehrer song - we had several of his records at home when I was a kid.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.