ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Okay...well...I went to take the boys out to do their morning potty and Jax has to get carried because of the deck stairs. Damn things were icy and I was slipping, went to grab the rail and the rail came off! All I kept thinking was I had to save Jax and down I went. And I saved him! As Iā€™m on the ground, he went potty. And I think I interrupted Louie going poop as he ran over to me. It woke Anthony up and me came running down. Nothing broken. Bleeding and bruised knee, scraped and bruised shin and my ankle may or not be sprained. Could just be bruised and sore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH MY GOSH... I'm SO sorry!!! I'm glad the boys continued their business, as you lie there... :fie: hopefully you aren't too sore today!!! I'm SO over this winter, all we have gotten is RAIN... another week or so of it here this week. I'm sick of my backyard looking like a mud pit.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
OH MY GOSH... I'm SO sorry!!! I'm glad the boys continued their business, as you lie there... :fie: hopefully you aren't too sore today!!! I'm SO over this winter, all we have gotten is RAIN... another week or so of it here this week. I'm sick of my backyard looking like a mud pit.
Has Walter finished his Arc?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Has Walter finished his Arc?

Not yet... but pretty soon the wood floors will be ready to tear up. Muddy paw prints for days... I'm OVER IT!!! Lol

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Iā€™m bruised from the knee down on my left leg and foot is definitely pretty bruised and a little swollen...ugh! This snow and ice needs to get the hell out of my yard!! Itā€™s been warming up and raining so all this snow will probably flood my yard and make a total mess. Where is spring???

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Iā€™m bruised from the knee down on my left leg and foot is definitely pretty bruised and a little swollen...ugh! This snow and ice needs to get the hell out of my yard!! Itā€™s been warming up and raining so all this snow will probably flood my yard and make a total mess. Where is spring???

That PA groundhog saw his shadow and he's been wrong the last few years so go figure. Ditto on what Helene said, "wear cleats!"

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
That PA groundhog saw his shadow and he's been wrong the last few years so go figure. Ditto on what Helene said, "wear cleats!"

Damn groundhog!

Cleats...helmet...knee pads...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Damn groundhog!
Cleats...helmet...knee pads...

This little red neck town donā€™t clean their sidewalks so when I walk both, I put my ice grips over my boots. Itā€™s mostly when a driveway goes down towards the sidewalk to the street I do my baby steps. Da penguin walk! Lol... gotta a couple more years n moving back home. We clean our city over there. :2thumbs:

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
This little red neck town donā€™t clean their sidewalks so when I walk both, I put my ice grips over my boots. Itā€™s mostly when a driveway goes down towards the sidewalk to the street I do my baby steps. Da penguin walk! Lol... gotta a couple more years n moving back home. We clean our city over there. :2thumbs:

You know...I keep thinking about what happened and am still shocked at how I did not drop Jax or land on him when I fell! And I totally could have really injured myself. Figures I would fall on my own property and not somewhere else...Iā€™ve been doing the penguin walk for over a week at the park and ride cause they didnā€™t clean anything up!

Members online

No members online now.