Help Needed! Wally’s allergy testing results...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I can't give Wally fish oil anymore... but I'm going to give the raw patties a try once I get home.

As you know both of mine eat raw n progress is sure there. Nyala is made of cast iron but Duke is the one I do more maintenance on. His only pain in the butt issue is these little tiny missing fur that comes n goes. Raw is great to keep tons of health issues at bay but yes a but...last week I saw in daylight outside some tiny tiny circles of missing fur. I’m pretty sure it’s not the food. They both get lots of great oils, both have great guts, no yeasty anywhere and so on. They’ve been outside much longer nowadays cause it’s so nice n warm. Not sure if it’s out there or not but I will get on his back this week to investigate more. Last time he had them minuscule hairless circles was before winter, I put NuStock on him and it worked wonders on him. Both have very strict clean diet. He does have tendencies to get his back leg to scratch his side standing and that’s when he’s only outside! Not always but he does it here n there. He does shed a lot too which is interesting cause their diets his high in fat n good oils. Hard with Duke cause he has anxiety n I refuse to put him on any shots. He’s very healthy, strong n bounces like a kangaroo. It’s just that one thing which my gut is telling me it’s something outside... Putting my thinking cap on tomorrow n start :detective2:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Keep in mind that Red Cedar is in the Juniper family. Allergies may extend to eastern, western, and aromatic cedar as well as White Cedars, Junipers. Cypress, Spruce, and Fir trees may also be problematic.
Could it be that he's got a little dry-eye going on...or entropion...and that's contributing to the red, weepy eyes?

She has checked his eyes... he also had eye surgery when he was younger for distichia.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
As you know both of mine eat raw n progress is sure there. Nyala is made of cast iron but Duke is the one I do more maintenance on. His only pain in the butt issue is these little tiny missing fur that comes n goes. Raw is great to keep tons of health issues at bay but yes a but...last week I saw in daylight outside some tiny tiny circles of missing fur. I’m pretty sure it’s not the food. They both get lots of great oils, both have great guts, no yeasty anywhere and so on. They’ve been outside much longer nowadays cause it’s so nice n warm. Not sure if it’s out there or not but I will get on his back this week to investigate more. Last time he had them minuscule hairless circles was before winter, I put NuStock on him and it worked wonders on him. Both have very strict clean diet. He does have tendencies to get his back leg to scratch his side standing and that’s when he’s only outside! Not always but he does it here n there. He does shed a lot too which is interesting cause their diets his high in fat n good oils. Hard with Duke cause he has anxiety n I refuse to put him on any shots. He’s very healthy, strong n bounces like a kangaroo. It’s just that one thing which my gut is telling me it’s something outside... Putting my thinking cap on tomorrow n start :detective2:

It's ALWAYS something... every time I get one thing figured out w/Wallygator something else pops up!!! :facepalm2:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.