Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Lambeau - update on tumor and new issue

I was thinking of him today....maintenance on regular basis will sure help him down the road. CDB Oilis one way to go along with turmeric n pinch of black pepper and add ginger. But you know me I wouldn’t hesitate with a good mix of EO. I would go with....

Joint & Bone Pain:

10 drops ofHelichrysum: An anti-inflammatory and nerve regenerating benefits.
    30 drops of Idaho Balsam Fir: Eases sore muscles, joints, tendons and back pain.
    10 drops of Spruce: Soothes arthritis, rheumatism, back pain, sciatica and bone pain.
    10 drops of Palo Santo: Helps with inflammation.

Or 3 tablespoon of a carrier oil.

Get a SMALL glass spray bottle about 1/4 cup. Add all your oils in distilled water. Shake vigorously so it all blends well. This mix is for 30-50lb dog so if Lambeau is approx 65lbs add 1-3 drops more. Start now using this mix as it will help down the road. Just a thought as I sure would jump on this with my 2.

https://draxe.com/herniated-disc-treatment/

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    I was thinking of him today....maintenance on regular basis will sure help him down the road. CDB Oilis one way to go along with turmeric n pinch of black pepper and add ginger. But you know me I wouldn’t hesitate with a good mix of EO. I would go with....

Joint & Bone Pain:

10 drops ofHelichrysum: An anti-inflammatory and nerve regenerating benefits.
    30 drops of Idaho Balsam Fir: Eases sore muscles, joints, tendons and back pain.
    10 drops of Spruce: Soothes arthritis, rheumatism, back pain, sciatica and bone pain.
    10 drops of Palo Santo: Helps with inflammation.

Or 3 tablespoon of a carrier oil.

Get a SMALL glass spray bottle about 1/4 cup. Add all your oils in distilled water. Shake vigorously so it all blends well. This mix is for 30-50lb dog so if Lambeau is approx 65lbs add 1-3 drops more. Start now using this mix as it will help down the road. Just a thought as I sure would jump on this with my 2.

https://draxe.com/herniated-disc-treatment/
    Thank you for this... so, if he is allergic to evergreens should I use those oils?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Thank you for this... so, if he is allergic to evergreens should I use those oils?
    Is he allergic to all evergreens? Usually it’s grass n some flowers.

5. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

If he is, definitely remove them so let’s modify it. This recipe is another great mix and just as good as the ones with evergreens.

Use 20 drops of Frankincense. As you know I’m a firm believer in it. It prevents cartilage damage.
    Definitely use the 10 drops of Helichrysum
    Use 10 drops of Tumeric essential oil which reduce symptoms of arthritis.
    Use 10 drops of Basil contains linalool which reduces swelling. Great oil! (In Nyala ‘s tail pocket mix)
    You can use 10 drops of Ginger EO. In oil form it’s great for chronic joint inflammation. But if you’re putting some fresh ginger in the food along with the turmeric n that little pinch of black pepper , no need to use it in this mixture.

Dilute the oils evenly except the frankincense into 100 mL of coconut oil and massage in. Usually takes about 2 weeks for all pain to disappear. Right now he’s not in pain but you can prep him every other day so his body gets use to it. Also another way to put a few drops on bandages or some sort of wound covering n leave it on him. At least you know where the affected area will be. I know the issue is not going to bother him immediately or next couple years..hopefully. I would personally start using this as maintenance. You’ll be prepared and especially Lambeau. Pain won’t hit him as hard as you’ve prepped him up. Right now it won’t harm him even if he’s not in pain. He’ll be more active..like a Duke in a Lambeau. Lolll

One more note. IF days he’s really in pain simply keep the same amount of essential oils but in 50-75 ml of CO. Make yourself 2 batches for normal days (100ml) n harsh days. (50-75ml).

7. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

If he is, definitely remove them so let’s modify it. This recipe is another great mix and just as good as the ones with evergreens.

Use 20 drops of Frankincense. As you know I’m a firm believer in it. It prevents cartilage damage.
    Definitely use the 10 drops of Helichrysum
    Use 10 drops of Tumeric essential oil which reduce symptoms of arthritis.
    Use 10 drops of Basil contains linalool which reduces swelling. Great oil! (In Nyala ‘s tail pocket mix)
    You can use 10 drops of Ginger EO. In oil form it’s great for chronic joint inflammation. But if you’re putting some fresh ginger in the food along with the turmeric n that little pinch of black pepper , no need to use it in this mixture.

Dilute the oils evenly except the frankincense into 100 mL of coconut oil and massage in. Usually takes about 2 weeks for all pain to disappear. Right now he’s not in pain but you can prep him every other day so his body gets use to it. Also another way to put a few drops on bandages or some sort of wound covering n leave it on him. At least you know where the affected area will be. I know the issue is not going to bother him immediately or next couple years..hopefully. I would personally start using this as maintenance. You’ll be prepared and especially Lambeau. Pain won’t hit him as hard as you’ve prepped him up. Right now it won’t harm him even if he’s not in pain. He’ll be more active..like a Duke in a Lambeau. Lolll

One more note. IF days he’s really in pain simply keep the same amount of essential oils but in 50-75 ml of CO. Make yourself 2 batches for normal days (100ml) n harsh days. (50-75ml).
    Thank you!! Going to get everything ordered and started... Cheli can benefit too, right?

Which oil companies do you recommend? Lewis has an account with Lucky Vitamin and they sell oils but not sure if brand

e.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

OH NO Christine, I'm SO sorry... my goodness, does it ever stop?!! I worry about Willow because of the constant jumping on the furniture ( I swear she is like a Jack Russell... Lol). I JUST ordered a starter kit of Young Living Essential Oils from a friend who is a distributor in my area. I'm ready to dig in and get started w/these oils... @helsonwheels you will have to let me know what is good for the pups.

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

10. Likes 2BullyMama, helsonwheels liked this post
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Everyone can benefit even you.

Go with....

DoTerra
    Plant Therapy
    Edens Garden
    Aetos
    Mountain Rose
    NOW

Here’s what someone wrote on “what to look for” in a nut shell and she’s bang on. I always said first rule is to look for on the bottle NOT the box, the Latin names of the oil. For the NOW brand look for the organic one. They have fantastic prices too.

You should also look for the Latin name of the plant that you're buying on the bottle, says Ariana Lutzi, N.D., nutrition consultant for BUBS Naturals. If a price seems too good to be true, it probably is. "If one essential oil is $5 and then another one is $70, the cheaper is most likely going to be a poor product that's been diluted or not made with the plant part or piece that it claims," says Lutzi. Country of origin is also worth looking into, as oils from China and India have been known to be more contaminated with heavy metals, she notes. Look for wild-crafted or farm-harvested so you know that it wasn't just made from a batch of herbs bought online. Lutzi recommends going with wild-crafted when possible, but if you choose farm-harvested, double check that the plants weren't sprayed with pesticides.

12. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Everyone can benefit even you.

Go with....

DoTerra
    Plant Therapy
    Edens Garden
    Aetos
    Mountain Rose
    NOW

Here’s what someone wrote on “what to look for” in a nut shell and she’s bang on. I always said first rule is to look for on the bottle NOT the box, the Latin names of the oil. For the NOW brand look for the organic one. They have fantastic prices too.

You should also look for the Latin name of the plant that you're buying on the bottle, says Ariana Lutzi, N.D., nutrition consultant for BUBS Naturals. If a price seems too good to be true, it probably is. "If one essential oil is $5 and then another one is $70, the cheaper is most likely going to be a poor product that's been diluted or not made with the plant part or piece that it claims," says Lutzi. Country of origin is also worth looking into, as oils from China and India have been known to be more contaminated with heavy metals, she notes. Look for wild-crafted or farm-harvested so you know that it wasn't just made from a batch of herbs bought online. Lutzi recommends going with wild-crafted when possible, but if you choose farm-harvested, double check that the plants weren't sprayed with pesticides.
    Thank you.. it is very overwhelming to get started

e.

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=2BullyMama;747537]XOXOXOXOXO. MS CAROL.. how are you??

AM NAJORLY BIACHY THAT SANTA WON'T BE BRINGING ME A BULLY BABY

ALTHO IT'S FOR THE BEST, THE HEART WANTS WHAT THE HEART WANTS!

YOU & YOURS HAVE A BLESSED AND VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, DEAR ONE <3

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

15. Likes 2BullyMama, helsonwheels liked this post
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Texas Carol;747593]
    XOXOXOXOXO. MS CAROL.. how are you??

AM NAJORLY BIACHY THAT SANTA WON'T BE BRINGING ME A BULLY BABY

ALTHO IT'S FOR THE BEST, THE HEART WANTS WHAT THE HEART WANTS!

YOU & YOURS HAVE A BLESSED AND VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, DEAR ONE <3
    WISH THAT WUSH WOYLD COME TRUE!!

e.

17. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Thank you.. it is very overwhelming to get started
    Just owning a bully is overwhelming lolll.

You know Christine, start preparing the oils ahead of time and make sure to always have them on hand. Like Nyala ‘s tail pocket mixture. I always have a good cup in the closet. Once it’s out I immediately make more as I always have her oils on hand. It’s simply a habit now. I always keep hers n the essential ones I will use around the house. Start getting a diffuser going daily so they both can breathe clean. Every bit will help. You will see it’s going to be just a regular routine. Crap I even programmed Nyala’s tail in my phone to alert me. And with Duke’s newly Interdigital Cyst in his 2 front paws, cleansing is done 2x a day. Within 3days I have to say 50% cyst has gone. Once they diminish completely I will put him in my phone with Nyala ‘s tail. Lolll. This is how I see it... I put some elbow grease as we say now (maintenance) or pay a vet n have Duke n Nyala boosted of meds. I started them as pups on “maintenance” and knock on wood, I sure can’t complain. All this to say, get into a habit and it’s going to be a simple routine.

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Just owning a bully is overwhelming lolll.

You know Christine, start preparing the oils ahead of time and make sure to always have them on hand. Like Nyala ‘s tail pocket mixture. I always have a good cup in the closet. Once it’s out I immediately make more as I always have her oils on hand. It’s simply a habit now. I always keep hers n the essential ones I will use around the house. Start getting a diffuser going daily so they both can breathe clean. Every bit will help. You will see it’s going to be just a regular routine. Crap I even programmed Nyala’s tail in my phone to alert me. And with Duke’s newly Interdigital Cyst in his 2 front paws, cleansing is done 2x a day. Within 3days I have to say 50% cyst has gone. Once they diminish completely I will put him in my phone with Nyala ‘s tail. Lolll. This is how I see it... I put some elbow grease as we say now (maintenance) or pay a vet n have Duke n Nyala boosted of meds. I started them as pups on “maintenance” and knock on wood, I sure can’t complain. All this to say, get into a habit and it’s going to be a simple routine.
    Sorry should have been more clear... the routine is the easy part.. I’m OCD... it is learning all the right stuff about the oils, diffusers, when to use a carrier oil, etc.

I have a diffuser... used it for my nephew— allergic to dogs — lemon/grapefruit oils did the trick for him

e.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads