Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I took the boys for a walk and Jax’s face got in the way as Louie was lifting his leg and yup...pee flow right into Jax’s eye. I wiped him with a wipe. Do I need to flush his eye or worry about anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I took the boys for a walk and Jax’s face got in the way as Louie was lifting his leg and yup...pee flow right into Jax’s eye. I wiped him with a wipe. Do I need to flush his eye or worry about anything?

OMG.... what are the chances! I don’t think there is anything to worry about, but won’t hurt to flush it!,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Don’t worry about it. Saw this documentary on tv, there’s tribes that sanitized their hands with cow urine(while the cow is peeing) before killing a cow for the meat.. YES GO FIGURE!!! I sure wouldn’t eat that meat but heh, tribes not dead :LMAO:

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Don’t worry about it. Saw this documentary on tv, there’s tribes that sanitized their hands with cow urine(while the cow is peeing) before killing a cow for the meat.. YES GO FIGURE!!! I sure wouldn’t eat that meat but heh, tribes not dead :LMAO:

I walked them on the double lead and it was perfect, except for the peeing in the eye lol.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I walked them on the double lead and it was perfect, except for the peeing in the eye lol.

Oh is that the lead we were on about this week on buying?

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh is that the lead we were on about this week on buying?

Yes! I used it the way it’s supposed to be used to test it out and it was great. They didn’t tangle or anything and when Jax didn’t want to come home, he had no choice cause Louie pulled him.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
79bb25be0a4cfcbd1fcf36be6a5f89b4.jpg

6d7ec9633acf009daf0e8b44c06fa17f.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I’m getting one for sure...I’ll go check the pet shop since Canada Post is on rotation strike.

I can see how Louie peed on Jax’s face n plus he’s shorter loll.. teach him to have his face there. I always have both go pee in the backyard before our walk. I walk them on the street side so they don’t get to smell anything but just walk.

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I’m getting one for sure...I’ll go check the pet shop since Canada Post is on rotation strike.

I can see how Louie peed on Jax’s face n plus he’s shorter loll.. teach him to have his face there. I always have both go pee in the backyard before our walk. I walk them on the street side so they don’t get to smell anything but just walk.

All double leads may be like this but the part the leash connects to swivels so even if they zig zag with each other, there was no twisting of the leads at all. And you can shorten each one separately if needed.

They both peed in the yard before we left but they both like to mark along the way. Louie wanted to mark the pole which of course isn't big enough for the flow and then Jax was just in the wrong place at the wrong time...sigh. Poor guy, it was dripping down his face. And of course the one time I don't have anything on me to wipe him with so we kept on truckin'.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
All double leads may be like this but the part the leash connects to swivels so even if they zig zag with each other, there was no twisting of the leads at all. And you can shorten each one separately if needed.

They both peed in the yard before we left but they both like to mark along the way. Louie wanted to mark the pole which of course isn't big enough for the flow and then Jax was just in the wrong place at the wrong time...sigh. Poor guy, it was dripping down his face. And of course the one time I don't have anything on me to wipe him with so we kept on truckin'.

I walk fast so it doesn’t give them time to stop n sniff... Duke’s little legs are keeping up but he sure looks up at me often like...Hey woman what’s the rush?”

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I walk fast so it doesn’t give them time to stop n sniff... Duke’s little legs are keeping up but he sure looks up at me often like...Hey woman what’s the rush?”

Hahahahaha...that is exactly how Anthony walks them...c'mon, let's go, no sniffing around.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Hahahahaha...that is exactly how Anthony walks them...c'mon, let's go, no sniffing around.

I had Duke pooping while trotting.. got honked at n I turned around n double back to pick it up. I had no clue...trust me while I’m trotting with them I sure turned my head often now....only happened once :whew: I time their morning poops before walking now. Don’t want to get honked at...loll...

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I had Duke pooping while trotting.. got honked at n I turned around n double back to pick it up. I had no clue...trust me while I’m trotting with them I sure turned my head often now....only happened once :whew: I time their morning poops before walking now. Don’t want to get honked at...loll...

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That won’t work with Louie. He ALWAYS has to poop on a walk, sometimes twice! Regardless if he just went at home, he will go again.

Members online

No members online now.