Pee in the eye

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do the same thing as Helene... walks are for walking... no poo or pee stops. I have them go before or after the walk in our yard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
The easy fix would be to zip tie their inside rear legs together. Now, see how easy that was. :D

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I do the same thing as Helene... walks are for walking... no poo or pee stops. I have them go before or after the walk in our yard

Louie's name should be King of the Dumps.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Louie's name should be King of the Dumps.

Lol...... Bella did that in Lowes one day. We walked up an isle (didnā€™t stop once) and when we doubled back and there was a turd every 6 feet or so. She didnā€™t even break stride apparently. :whistle:
Thank goodness no one saw I would have been soo embarrassed... we did clean it up btw...

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol...... Bella did that in Lowes one day. We walked up an isle (didnā€™t stop once) and when we doubled back and there was a turd every 6 feet or so. She didnā€™t even break stride apparently. :whistle:
Thank goodness no one saw I would have been soo embarrassed... we did clean it up btw...

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

Every time we go visit the breeder, right off the gate Louie will take a dump in her kitchen :facepalm2:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thought of you guys [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]...took Louie for a solo walk today, go out in our front yard, nothing. Two houses down and he poops lol.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thought of you guys [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION]...took Louie for a solo walk today, go out in our front yard, nothing. Two houses down and he poops lol.

Was that supposed to be a compliment? :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Ok Iā€™ll be serious for a sec.....pfffft

Normally, doesnā€™t Louie n Jax go pee n poop in the backyard? Basically, the trick is to have them go do their business in your backyard then when we say walk, we mean walk fast so the dogs are like trotting not a shopping for a house style....like putting some effort in the walk !

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok Iā€™ll be serious for a sec.....pfffft

Normally, doesnā€™t Louie n Jax go pee n poop in the backyard? Basically, the trick is to have them go do their business in your backyard then when we say walk, we mean walk fast so the dogs are like trotting not a shopping for a house style....like putting some effort in the walk !

So yes, the backyard is their normal area. No joke, Louie could go in the backyard like normal and then 30 minutes later go on a walk and go again, sometimes twice. It doesnā€™t matter how fast you walk cause Anthony tries, he will just walk fast with you and still go. I think itā€™s just another way of him marking. He likes to poop!!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So yes, the backyard is their normal area. No joke, Louie could go in the backyard like normal and then 30 minutes later go on a walk and go again, sometimes twice. It doesnā€™t matter how fast you walk cause Anthony tries, he will just walk fast with you and still go. I think itā€™s just another way of him marking. He likes to poop!!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Da pooping machine!!! Lollll. Oh well, always one in the litter. :p

Members online

No members online now.