OP
O

OptimisticBully

Sep 3, 2018
Country
India
Bulldog(s) Names
Kobieski ( Scott)
Re: Skin Issue : Hair Regrown Naturally:)

Here are some photos thereā€™s a big difference:

Contrary to normal reasoning, I actually stopped his baths, the medicated shampoos were too strong for him. I think they depleted his skin of all its natural oils.

Used a couple of natural products and he got his hair back before Christmas. Iā€™m a newbie, nevertheless Iā€™ll list the things I used, it could probably help some our bully pals out there, and canā€™t do any harm.

1) Coconut oil, in food and rubbed on the skin.
2) Calendula ointment, applied on the hairless spots to avoid any infection.
3) I also used a natural immunity supplement, that made with herbs, specifically for dogs.
4) Guduchi
5) Most importantly I used a homemade oatmeal moisturiser, applied it 3-4 times a day. I think this help a lot. It also made his coat a lot softer.

Within two weeks the hair started growing and within a month, he was back again looking great.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Here are some photos thereā€™s a big difference:

Contrary to normal reasoning, I actually stopped his baths, the medicated shampoos were too strong for him. I think they depleted his skin of all its natural oils.

Used a couple of natural products and he got his hair back before Christmas. Iā€™m a newbie, nevertheless Iā€™ll list the things I used, it could probably help some our bully pals out there, and canā€™t do any harm.

1) Cocnut oil, in food and rubbed on the skin.
2) Calendula ointment, applied on the hairless spots to avoid any infection.
3) I also used a natural immunity supplement, that made with herbs, specifically for dogs.
4) Guduchi
5) Most importantly I used a homemade oatmeal moisturiser, applied it 3-4 times a day. I think this help a lot. It also made his coat a lot softer.

Within two weeks the hair started growing and within a month, he was back again looking great.

Fantastic!!!

I also found out from our groomer this past weekend... if you scratch or soft brush the area backwards, it stimulates the follicles and the fur will return quicker. Lambeau is loving his massage ... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
O

OptimisticBully

Sep 3, 2018
Country
India
Bulldog(s) Names
Kobieski ( Scott)
Oops! 7E83379D-9221-425D-B010-1D163F4A5232.jpeg98C0BB61-2103-4DF6-9D26-14A859C79EB5.jpeg

OP
O

OptimisticBully

Sep 3, 2018
Country
India
Bulldog(s) Names
Kobieski ( Scott)

Yes, the backwards massage helps a lot, I do it with the oil as well as with the oatmeal moisturiser!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Yes, the backwards massage helps a lot, I do it with the oil as well as with the oatmeal moisturiser!

His fur looks great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.