Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
My EB has been up panting heavily for 2 nights. I have no idea what's going on, but I don't like the sound of this at all. I do give him Rimadyl for pain, so perhaps he has a bad infection going on. I don't know. His heavy breathing is troubling and I may have to call the VET.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My EB has been up panting heavily for 2 nights. I have no idea what's going on, but I don't like the sound of this at all. I do give him Rimadyl for pain, so perhaps he has a bad infection going on. I don't know. His heavy breathing is troubling and I may have to call the VET.

Get to the vet... that is pain, discomfort or distress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Maximus

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Get to the vet... that is pain, discomfort or distress

At the moment, his panting has stopped and he is sleeping. I am going to call the Vet at 9AM to see if there is any availability today (I doubt it, since they are only open until 12Noon). But I will try and get him in there on Monday morning......

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
At the moment, his panting has stopped and he is sleeping. I am going to call the Vet at 9AM to see if there is any availability today (I doubt it, since they are only open until 12Noon). But I will try and get him in there on Monday morning......

Keep us posted... I don’t like heavy panting for no visible reason. Make sure you stress that

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.