sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Nothing to add except big hugs to Duke! Hope his eye gets better soon! Hugs!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I did look them up... odd part I understood you hahahaha

Thanks !

hahaha, glad you could understand. i almost couldnt wait to wake up to see what i wrote... Anyway, i love the soap and wash my 'lids' in my morning shower and let the shower water massage my lids. It's been a whole lotta difference for me. dont think would work for the pooches though.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
hahaha, glad you could understand. i almost couldnt wait to wake up to see what i wrote... Anyway, i love the soap and wash my 'lids' in my morning shower and let the shower water massage my lids. It's been a whole lotta difference for me. dont think would work for the pooches though.

Matthew (Support)
Oct 8, 12:47 PM PDT

Hi Helene,

Thank you for reaching out. We recommend that the Cleansing Oil only be used for adult dogs and you should definitely ask your vet first before using. The ingredients in the Cleansing Oils are Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, and Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil. You can view the product page here:

https://www.weloveeyes.com/collecti.../we-love-eyes-tea-tree-cleansing-oil-pro-30ml

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Matt
We Love Eyes Support Team

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Matthew (Support)
Oct 8, 12:47 PM PDT

Hi Helene,

Thank you for reaching out. We recommend that the Cleansing Oil only be used for adult dogs and you should definitely ask your vet first before using. The ingredients in the Cleansing Oils are Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, and Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil. You can view the product page here:

https://www.weloveeyes.com/collecti.../we-love-eyes-tea-tree-cleansing-oil-pro-30ml

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Matt
We Love Eyes Support Team

I read somewhere to only use on the under lid so it doesnt go into the eye. On ME i put top and bottom and just the tinyest bit. Im happy with results. Thats nice they wrote back on info for pups!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I read somewhere to only use on the under lid so it doesnt go into the eye. On ME i put top and bottom and just the tinyest bit. Im happy with results. Thats nice they wrote back on info for pups!

Benadryl is working so far. Btw the vet called, never expected that. Spoke to her about a blockage. According to her, she said blockage usually had an infection or colored discharge. That according to her so idk...

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I just looked up....... Can dogs get blephariitis ,,, and yep they can.and all kinds of info. I didnt continue reading but check that out. It also has things to do of which i will also look up but gotta go watch my kido play some baseball ;)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I just looked up....... Can dogs get blephariitis ,,, and yep they can.and all kinds of info. I didnt continue reading but check that out. It also has things to do of which i will also look up but gotta go watch my kido play some baseball ;)

Hey kiddo comes first !!!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Praying for Precious Duke's eyes to be all well. Love and Kisses to Duke, and Nyala.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Adding Duke to prayers for correct dx & speedy resolution.

Sending loving hugs to you & crew, XOXO

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
He’s 90% better ��. Being a white face they are also more sensitive cause of the pigmentation..especially with the sun if I leave him play out there any season. It is what it is.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good to hear GOOD news! You are a good Mama!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.