Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=17589]DAmbra[/MENTION] Hoping to hear GOOD news today!:)

OP
D

DAmbra

Sep 13, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sumo
Hello!! Its been hectic and trying to recover (myself) as well.

Mo is doing much better! Not 100% yet but no more blood at all! He has his appetite back and is pooping, not firm yet but were getting there.
Getting back to his attention needing self :)

I took him to the vet this morning and they said he is looking good. Just need to keep the meds, food and water going. He was a hit with all the ladies at the office, ate up every bit of it. I think he started limping at one point when the attention died down. haha.

Thank yall for all the thoughts and prayers! Its comforting to know there are so many people out there who care as much as my family does.

OP
D

DAmbra

Sep 13, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sumo
Keep very close watch on him... i hope it is just a sensitive belly, but I’ve read many similar situations where it was an obstruction that hidden from x-rays—- to totally rule it out, if he shows signs again, you’ll need x-rays done with barium.

Continued prayers and please keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The vet did say she cant rule it out because of all the craziness that she has seen in dogs. Paying close attention to what comes out of him so hopefully we can figure out what happened. The scary part is there is no real tangible reason as to why this happened yet. I know these guys are sneaky and fast when they want to be, I just cant imagine him getting anything and not catching it but I know its very possible.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Continued prayers but oh so good to hear "so far so good" :)

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
So glad he is starting to feel better. Hope he is 100% soon!

Most Reactions