ordred the "angel eyes"

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
and am very anxious to see if it works on Chester's tear stain (only shows on his right eye - which is white fur)... it drives my husband nuts, more than it does me.. but it would be nice to have that rust colored stain gone. We've made sure we don't feed food with beets, etc in it.. do the perioxide/cornstarch thing, it helps.. but doesn't get rid of it..and we will try the 1/2 a tums twice daily. here's hoping!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
I would try either the angel eyes or the tums first- that way you can tell which works better :). Try one for a period of maybe two weeks- and then stop for two weeks. Then try the other. This way you won't have to do both and maybe one that is unnecessary. Just a thought. :)

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I would try either the angel eyes or the tums first- that way you can tell which works better :). Try one for a period of maybe two weeks- and then stop for two weeks. Then try the other. This way you won't have to do both and maybe one that is unnecessary. Just a thought. :)

you're exactly right! Especially since the angel eyes costs an arm and a leg :eek: or shall I say a paw and a paw?? ;) Well..it's ordered, I will update! :)

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Cannot wait to hear what the results are. I have one bully with one tear stain on one side that is very dark. The other eye does not tear stain at all. No Entropion or cornea scratches, just a "leaky" eye.

But she is on royal canine bulldog, (yep- beet powder being one of the main ingredients). Curious to see if another food will work. Almost done with the bag of RC finally. I shouldve taken it back to petsmart.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I want to know the results of this also. Vegas also has one eye that has a tear stain on it. He has a leaky eye also. The white fur on his chin has also turned brown. That (I'm sure) is because he has got to be the only dog in the world who finds it necessary to dunk his whole head in the water bowl as he is drinking. We usually are there to dry him off, but with grandma taking 3 days of the week, I think she has been ignoring the chin wiping duties!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
mine has a more prominent stain on his right side as well. I've been doing tear stain remover and cornstarch. He will be starting Avoderm tomorrow since so many recommended it. If these don't help, going to try the tums. Keep the updates coming I am in the same boat!

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
I want to know the results of this also. Vegas also has one eye that has a tear stain on it. He has a leaky eye also. The white fur on his chin has also turned brown. That (I'm sure) is because he has got to be the only dog in the world who finds it necessary to dunk his whole head in the water bowl as he is drinking. We usually are there to dry him off, but with grandma taking 3 days of the week, I think she has been ignoring the chin wiping duties!

oh, bullies and their drinking! as i was reading this, horse got a big drink and walked away soaking wet, from his paws to his forhead![/

Members online

No members online now.