Help Needed! Insurance help needed

Keithlan1978

Apr 22, 2018
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Hi could anyone in the uk recommend any good insurance companies please?

Iā€™ve found a few and one that stands out is with 4paws insurance and gives lifetime cover of Ā£12000 per year and if the Ā£12000 gets used up in the year you have to wait till the policy starts again the following year which is fine as Ā£12000 in one year seems quite a lot although I know there will be people that have probs Lynn spent more than that

Anyone used 4paws and what are they like or any other good recommendations

Thanks everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Also not sure if this is in the right section so I apologise if itā€™s not

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I have Nationwide, not sure if that is offered in the UK or not. But I believe they got rid of the yearly cap.

OP
K

Keithlan1978

Apr 22, 2018
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
I have Nationwide, not sure if that is offered in the UK or not. But I believe they got rid of the yearly cap.

Iā€™ll check them out thanks

OP
K

Keithlan1978

Apr 22, 2018
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
I have a credit card just for them. Knock on wood.....havenā€™t used it. :2thumbs:

Haha we was actually just saying that tonight about using a credit card just for Debo and wondering how big a limit weā€™d need on it haha

How old are your little cuties?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Haha we was actually just saying that tonight about using a credit card just for Debo and wondering how big a limit weā€™d need on it haha

How old are your little cuties?

Nyala the brindle is 2.5 sheā€™s a bantam bulldog n Duke is 1.5 smaller version EB. I started them both at a very young age like 3-5 months old of trails n errors as we say with food. Started one protein per bag till they reached one yr old or more. I now know what protein they can eat or not. I stayed on Acana as I believe itā€™s better quality of all kibbles. Also made here in Canada. Nyala had crystal issues young n home cooked for her. Only had her back then n all was gone within a month. Re-introduce her back to kibbles. Been a few months both are on raw now. Nyala is still finishing her bucket of grassland acana n raw. Once that bucket is gone sheā€™ll be like duke on full raw. Nyala has no allergies, Duke Iā€™m not 100% sure just yet but from what I see his losing spots of hair only on top of his back has nothing to do with food.

ALL THIS TO SAY...... why I have a credit card as I believe itā€™s what you feed your dogs just like humans to stay healthy. Start them young, if it works, donā€™t change. So if you stick to a credit card, start immediately n test them with different food. Stay on the same kind for a good month. Insurance can be expensive if your dogs are healthier....Russian Roulette... Thatā€™s my 2cents

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.