Uh oh, samsons swallowed a...

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Uhoh, today, samson stole one of my sons dinky cars. When i told him to drop it and took it from him, i notice a wheel was missing. Then samson was lickin his chops. Im sure some of you, or most of you know how big a dinky car wheel is... obviously i know this isnt good....but will this cause problems for the little fella? :/

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just googled dinky car, and it is about the same size as a hot wheel right? If so, I doubt the wheel will cause any problems, and you will find it in Samson's poo piles. My bulldog Jesse loves to eat gravel on occasion and they are about 1/4 inch big same size as a hot wheel.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Wow..there are gonna be some major skid marks....

Seriously..was there an axle or just wheel. Jake has passed some large pieces of bark I couldn't retrieve in time! Hmmm.looks like you ate going to be poop watching tomorrow..

Could it still be in his chops somewhere?

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I just googled dinky car, and it is about the same size as a hot wheel right? If so, I doubt the wheel will cause any problems, and you will find it in Samson's poo piles. My bulldog Jesse loves to eat gravel on occasion and they are about 1/4 inch big same size as a hot wheel.

Yes, exactly what it was, it was a hot wheels.

not long ago Chaos swallowed a door stopper, the rubber end. he has been and is fine but we poop watched for 2 weeks and never found it :eek:

omg thats insane.... i wonder if he actually digested it...is that even possible lol?

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
He should be just fine. I watch Belly like a hawk and she always has her little mouth moving from something she found on the floor.We actually took her in to get x-rayed because she was acting funny.. the scary things I have found in that puppies mouth ... she was fine though. Nothing showed up thankfully!

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
I would say it should pass easily as long as the axle wasn't wasn't swallowed along with the tire. And that wasn't mentioned. My son...swallowed a magnet the size of a thick watch battery...and was able to pass it just fine. Doctor was only concerned had he swallowed more than one. So...I would say the tire shouldn't pose a problem in the least. [My son was in SECOND grade when he the magnet "slipped" down his throat...why at that age would you put a magnet in the mouth is beyond me] But if a child swallows two it can be fatal if not medically removed immediately in case ones didn't know that.

You may never find the tire in the poo watch. But it definitely is small enough to pass through...

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I would say it should pass easily as long as the axle wasn't wasn't swallowed along with the tire. And that wasn't mentioned. My son...swallowed a magnet the size of a thick watch battery...and was able to pass it just fine. Doctor was only concerned had he swallowed more than one. So...I would say the tire shouldn't pose a problem in the least. [My son was in SECOND grade when he the magnet "slipped" down his throat...why at that age would you put a magnet in the mouth is beyond me] But if a child swallows two it can be fatal if not medically removed immediately in case ones didn't know that.

You may never find the tire in the poo watch. But it definitely is small enough to pass through...

okay thank you, this makes me feel a lot better.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.