Thread: Uh oh, samsons swallowed a...

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)

Default Uh oh, samsons swallowed a...

Uhoh, today, samson stole one of my sons dinky cars. When i told him to drop it and took it from him, i notice a wheel was missing. Then samson was lickin his chops. Im sure some of you, or most of you know how big a dinky car wheel is... obviously i know this isnt good....but will this cause problems for the little fella? :/

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Uh oh, samsons swallowed a...

I just googled dinky car, and it is about the same size as a hot wheel right? If so, I doubt the wheel will cause any problems, and you will find it in Samson's poo piles. My bulldog Jesse loves to eat gravel on occasion and they are about 1/4 inch big same size as a hot wheel.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Wow..there are gonna be some major skid marks....

Seriously..was there an axle or just wheel. Jake has passed some large pieces of bark I couldn't retrieve in time! Hmmm.looks like you ate going to be poop watching tomorrow..

Could it still be in his chops somewhere?

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Not ate...are..hmmmm

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

not long ago Chaos swallowed a door stopper, the rubber end. he has been and is fine but we poop watched for 2 weeks and never found it
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    I just googled dinky car, and it is about the same size as a hot wheel right? If so, I doubt the wheel will cause any problems, and you will find it in Samson's poo piles. My bulldog Jesse loves to eat gravel on occasion and they are about 1/4 inch big same size as a hot wheel.
    Yes, exactly what it was, it was a hot wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin My Bullie View Post
    not long ago Chaos swallowed a door stopper, the rubber end. he has been and is fine but we poop watched for 2 weeks and never found it
    omg thats insane.... i wonder if he actually digested it...is that even possible lol?

Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)

He should be just fine. I watch Belly like a hawk and she always has her little mouth moving from something she found on the floor.We actually took her in to get x-rayed because she was acting funny.. the scary things I have found in that puppies mouth ... she was fine though. Nothing showed up thankfully!
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

Dog Park Attendant cadillactaste's Avatar
    Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

I would say it should pass easily as long as the axle wasn't wasn't swallowed along with the tire. And that wasn't mentioned. My son...swallowed a magnet the size of a thick watch battery...and was able to pass it just fine. Doctor was only concerned had he swallowed more than one. So...I would say the tire shouldn't pose a problem in the least. [My son was in SECOND grade when he the magnet "slipped" down his throat...why at that age would you put a magnet in the mouth is beyond me] But if a child swallows two it can be fatal if not medically removed immediately in case ones didn't know that.

You may never find the tire in the poo watch. But it definitely is small enough to pass through...
    ~ Darlene: 20+ years of being owned by bulldogs. But I can still learn something new from forums and other people's experiences.

Bulldogs: Tank and Sarge

Australian Shepherd: Ahsoka ~ Sarge's sister from another mother...and father

The rest of my zoo:
    1 Pastel Ball Python - No Feet
    2 chinchillas - Nibbles and Fluffy
    2 Ornate Wood turtles- Franklin and Turkish

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cadillactaste View Post
    I would say it should pass easily as long as the axle wasn't wasn't swallowed along with the tire. And that wasn't mentioned. My son...swallowed a magnet the size of a thick watch battery...and was able to pass it just fine. Doctor was only concerned had he swallowed more than one. So...I would say the tire shouldn't pose a problem in the least. [My son was in SECOND grade when he the magnet "slipped" down his throat...why at that age would you put a magnet in the mouth is beyond me] But if a child swallows two it can be fatal if not medically removed immediately in case ones didn't know that.

You may never find the tire in the poo watch. But it definitely is small enough to pass through...
    okay thank you, this makes me feel a lot better.

Remove Ads