joint suppliments

bulldogs1501

Dec 22, 2017
NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose
I started using joint supplements a couple of weeks ago. Can't really tell if they are having an effect yet, but I feel like they did stop Moose from limping on his front paw pretty quickly. I'm sure longer term there is a benefit, especially with Bulldogs.

I use the NuJoint DS.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I started using joint supplements a couple of weeks ago. Can't really tell if they are having an effect yet, but I feel like they did stop Moose from limping on his front paw pretty quickly. I'm sure longer term there is a benefit, especially with Bulldogs.

I use the NuJoint DS.

You mentioned somewhere your pup is 5months old?
What do you feed him?

Also [MENTION=14954]Clermont[/MENTION]. Age n diet again?

OP
C

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
You mentioned somewhere your pup is 5months old?
What do you feed him?

Also [MENTION=14954]Clermont[/MENTION]. Age n diet again?

He's almost 2, and eats Purina One healthy weight

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Joint supplement... I use Movoflex -- I've used many over years this is the best results I've seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Ah ok thought he was younger cause mistake a lot of ppl do is give supplements as pups as young as 6months or so while they are on a high quality kibble or raw. I recall you saying why he’s eating Purina one but forgot with everyone’s post what they feed or should feed. As you know that’s so not a good kibble. I never give supplements unless if they are missing some in their diet or has an issue. Like home cooking you add a multi vitamin since the meat is cooked or semi cooked veggies. At a young age even like yours at 2 you can give it every other day. I prefer giving turmeric as it’s anti-inflammatory which will help the joints no matter what or grind washed eggshells into powder and add it to the meal. Just a thought.

https://moderndogmagazine.com/articles/diy-eat-eggshell-powder/28465