The Holistic Approach

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hereā€™s probably one of the best link that explains cancer in pets and why you should go the natural ways. Also it explains the treatment and the ā€œhow toā€. You will see a lot of great oils to keep your dog n cats on the right track. Iā€™ve posted in my Essential Oils thread about Black seed oil how fantastic it is for humans and pets. In this link youā€™ll see other oils, vitamins, ACV and even filtered water. Bare in mind you STILL can use whatā€™s written in this article as ā€œmaintenance ā€œ immediately to prevent issues in the future ā€œifā€ thereā€™s any. As always, Maintenance Is The Key Word for any human body and even our pets. Enjoy the read!

Scientists Discover Exact Mechanism of How Broccoli and Crucifers Fight Deadly Cancers

I will keep posting holistic links in this thread so we can all have a better knowledge of whatā€™s out there more natural that will help our fur balls. Feel free to add your comments on a ā€œholistic approachā€ you treated your dog so we can all benefit from it.

Oh and this does NOT mean to stop seeing your vet. Always consult your vets. But do have an open mind on what Mother Nature has given us.

Also, practically ā€œallā€ holistic that works on humans will work for dogs. But NOT cats!!!

Just simply read!!! You will also see a lot of links on Dr Axes n Dogs Naturally Magazine. I personally find they are smart cookies like Dr Becker.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Glyphosate is a herbicide used on farms all over the world. It was first patented as a broad spectrum anti-parasitic and antibiotic to treat malaria..... and itā€™s hiding in your dogā€™s food. We all love Rachael Ray but stay away from her new dog food brand!!! Purina, well we all know to stay away from that too!

Glyphosate: The Hidden Dog Food Ingredient That Can Harm Your Dog

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Seizures n Epilepsy

As most knows Iā€™m a big believer in Frankincense Oil. I did post this Facebook video that one of our members proved that frankincense works for seizure on his bully. Have a look.

https://www.facebook.com/jerry.montella.9/posts/10214983522840126

Another great way for epilepsy is a high fat diet like Keto diet. Yes for humans but you can put your dog on a keto diet. (Raw diet!!!)

And of course cannabis...

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/this-dogs-seizures-are-being-treated-with-cbd-d82e

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Shots...Iā€™m so NOT a big believer in any shots. The very first shots Iā€™m ok with...but this regular basis n yearly or 3yrs shots? Errrr no. Not for any of my lifetime pets I ever owned. Again thatā€™s ME n my opinion. Nyala n Duke just like my GS never had their rabies shots. I know if I have to cross the border with them I will have to. But I have no intention bringing them in another country. Anyway you see me crossing Duke? Pffffft no thanks lolll...

The 5 Steps To Stopping Dog Shots

If you are going to give your dog shots, NEVER have the vet give them altogether. Neeeever! Often dogs will have bad reactions from growths, inflamed skin, limping n more. Split the shots up like 2-3 months later. We had a member his dog had his shots and it was horribly infected. He went back to the vet, vet did absolutely nothing to help the dog but just to protect the clinic....We never, to this day, know what happened to his dog. Member just disappeared from EBN. My gut says something happened to his dog n it wasnā€™t good! We will never know. All this to say, split up your shots n give time for you dogā€™s body to accept each shots. No rush! Like I said, I personally stopped shots.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Hereā€™s probably one of the best link that explains cancer in pets and why you should go the natural ways. Also it explains the treatment and the ā€œhow toā€. You will see a lot of great oils to keep your dog n cats on the right track. Iā€™ve posted in my Essential Oils thread about Black seed oil how fantastic it is for humans and pets. In this link youā€™ll see other oils, vitamins, ACV and even filtered water. Bare in mind you STILL can use whatā€™s written in this article as ā€œmaintenance ā€œ immediately to prevent issues in the future ā€œifā€ thereā€™s any. As always, Maintenance Is The Key Word for any human body and even our pets. Enjoy the read!

Scientists Discover Exact Mechanism of How Broccoli and Crucifers Fight Deadly Cancers

I will keep posting holistic links in this thread so we can all have a better knowledge of whatā€™s out there more natural that will help our fur balls. Feel free to add your comments on a ā€œholistic approachā€ you treated your dog so we can all benefit from it.

Oh and this does NOT mean to stop seeing your vet. Always consult your vets. But do have an open mind on what Mother Nature has given us.

Also, practically ā€œallā€ holistic that works on humans will work for dogs. But NOT cats!!!

Just simply read!!! You will also see a lot of links on Dr Axes n Dogs Naturally Magazine. I personally find they are smart cookies like Dr Becker.
Article was was full of affiliate links, and I tend to distrust articles that are trying to make money off of you.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Article was was full of affiliate links, and I tend to distrust articles that are trying to make money off of you.

Distrust articles? You mean the articles on the sides? If so you donā€™t read them. Just read the main article. I never read or buy any side articles unless I want to. I have a webpage for my business and I gets side blogs or other promotional articles that other companies pays like Facebook or Instagram etc and those big guns will shoot your website onto other ppls webpage or your blog etc. example I use to be a mortgage broker...had other brokerages n real estate companies I never seen or dealt with. They pay to be pushed to other similar websites like my mortgage days and you canā€™t do jack crap about it. My business I pay $5 a day n itā€™s published on FB, Instagram, Amazon etc. cause when you pay for it, thatā€™s how you get outsiders to come checkout your website. Even EBN has them.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Distrust articles? You mean the articles on the sides? If so you donā€™t read them. Just read the main article. I never read or buy any side articles unless I want to. I have a webpage for my business and I gets side blogs or other promotional articles that other companies pays like Facebook or Instagram etc and those big guns will shoot your website onto other ppls webpage or your blog etc. example I use to be a mortgage broker...had other brokerages n real estate companies I never seen or dealt with. They pay to be pushed to other similar websites like my mortgage days and you canā€™t do jack crap about it. My business I pay $5 a day n itā€™s published on FB, Instagram, Amazon etc. cause when you pay for it, thatā€™s how you get outsiders to come checkout your website. Even EBN has them.

Not the side bars, I meant the Three Essential Supplements from PetAlive that are talked about extensively at bottom of article and have affiliate links to the PetAlive site.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I see it. Basically they are all ads. Like I said just read the article as itā€™s very informative.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Members online

No members online now.