helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
If you have a pets that has epilepsy/seizures, cancer, tremors...hereā€™s what I suggest you to try. A keto diet. Good high fats n no carbs. Basically a raw diet n add quality fats. Hereā€™s a thread that will help you understand. Plz ask me if you have any questions.

https://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/ketogenic-diet-for-dogs/

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Havenā€™t been in here for a while šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

So yes Iā€™ve got chickens at home. So you end up with lots of Eggshells Eggshells Eggshellsā€¦. I donā€™t know if you all know how eggshells can improve your dogā€™s joints n itā€™s sitting in your house. I give my dogs every other day a raw egg with shell. Yes I said shell. The shell is the most important part of the egg. Now this goes for humans. Yes of course you canā€™t eat the shell like a dog but you most certainly can rinse your cracked eggs 2x n bake @ 200 degrees for 10 mins, put in a food processor n grind away. If you have a food processor like vita max it will powdered it. If not a motar pesto will do fine. You pour into a shifter n there you got your eggshell n membrane instead of buying it at 50$ for a cup size. Below is a photo of what the membrane looks like if you rinse n peel. Comes off easily. Thereā€™s videos on YouTube on how to. Lots will say to boil your eggshells then bake but I know as a fact cause im in the canning business n sell to major chain stores that when you bake for minimum 10mins, you have already killed all bacteria if any. I havenā€™t killed any of my customers. Yet hahahaā€¦.Just kiddingā€¼ļø

So itā€™s a thought for anyone that wants to save $ n DIY cause we all know how bullies will eventually have joint issues cause of the way theyā€™re built. Btw, itā€™s been proven membrane can reconstruct your fragile bone especially if you have osteoporosis šŸ‘ that goes for youā€¦ā€¦the humaneā€¼ļø

Attachments

• 79A24879-3718-4CC5-88F6-671BC462E842.jpeg
    79A24879-3718-4CC5-88F6-671BC462E842.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I posted this elsewhere n figured Iā€™ll put it in here so ppl can followā€¦..

MUSHROOMS for dogs n human:
If only people knew how mushrooms are at the top of the list for any health issues, even micro dosing. Most definitely you need to do your research but what a powerful ingredient even for our forest. Itā€™s Mother Natureā€™s way keeping our forest n our bodies Healthy!

Attachments​

• 0FA4D35A-4886-4602-A3CA-8A86B0B59735.jpeg
    0FA4D35A-4886-4602-A3CA-8A86B0B59735.jpeg
    77.1 KB Ā· Views: 0

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Seizures n Epilepsy

As most knows Iā€™m a big believer in Frankincense Oil. I did post this Facebook video that one of our members proved that frankincense works for seizure on his bully. Have a look.

Another great way for epilepsy is a high fat diet like Keto diet. Yes for humans but you can put your dog on a keto diet. (Raw diet!!!)

And of course cannabis...

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/this-dogs-seizures-are-being-treated-with-cbd-d82e

My dog who is 3.5 years old has idiopathic epilepsy, idiopathic head tremors, and IVDD and he hasnā€™t had a seizure or IVDD flare up for 3.5 months!

We are very certain that these head tremors and Idiopathic Epilepsy were caused by the Nexguard he was on 2 years ago, head tremors immediately and I read that these seizures as side effects can happen even years down the road. Never again giving that Nexguard or anything similar!

He had 2 episodes 13 days apart and had to see a neurologist for MRI, and I put him on CBD oil instead of the seizure meds, and so far so good.
He is also on raw diet now which he has been on for almost 6 months, and he gets Green lipped mussels and omegas, and Immunity mushrooms which is 7 different mushroom powder for dogs.

And he gets berry blend(Red Rover), and green Rover greens(four leaf rover brand like the Red rover and immunity mushrooms, and bovine colostrum).
Bovine colostrum for allergies.

Just sharing my experience.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
I posted this elsewhere n figured Iā€™ll put it in here so ppl can followā€¦..

MUSHROOMS for dogs n human:
If only people knew how mushrooms are at the top of the list for any health issues, even micro dosing. Most definitely you need to do your research but what a powerful ingredient even for our forest. Itā€™s Mother Natureā€™s way keeping our forest n our bodies Healthy!

Attachments​

• 0FA4D35A-4886-4602-A3CA-8A86B0B59735.jpeg
    0FA4D35A-4886-4602-A3CA-8A86B0B59735.jpeg
    77.1 KB Ā· Views: 0

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Seizures n Epilepsy

As most knows Iā€™m a big believer in Frankincense Oil. I did post this Facebook video that one of our members proved that frankincense works for seizure on his bully. Have a look.

Another great way for epilepsy is a high fat diet like Keto diet. Yes for humans but you can put your dog on a keto diet. (Raw diet!!!)

And of course cannabis...

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/this-dogs-seizures-are-being-treated-with-cbd-d82e

Is there a recipe to the frankincense oil??

How do you use it?

I havenā€™t heard of that kid if oil. How will it benefit dogs with seizures?

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Is there a recipe to the frankincense oil??

How do you use it?

I havenā€™t heard of that kid if oil. How will it benefit dogs with seizures?
You remember the 3 Kings baring gifts to newborn Jesus? One had Frankincense, one had Myrrh n one had Goldā€¦Thatā€™s how old it is. Thereā€™s been a lot of research done with Frankincense n Myrrh. I recall reading an athlete having to stop his career cause he had a good size tumor in his leg. He was a runner. Was something like 5 yrs ago. I canā€™t remember his name. Anyhoooā€¦his Dr gave him the bad news. So this athlete read Frankincense may reduce tumors so he decided to try it. He used it straight no dilution. Took about a month ish n he went back to his Dr which his Dr didnā€™t understand how n why Athlete told him heā€™s been using Frankin where the tumor sat. Itā€™s shrunk dow to 3/4 . His Dr basically told him to continue as what else can he say even if he didnā€™t believe in oilsā€¦. Then there was another story Iā€™ve read was a cat. Had a huge tumor in a nutshell owner did the same. Rub/massage Frankin above the tumor n it disappeared.

A lot of stories on the net you take n leave. If itā€™s a story or document youā€™re reading then at the bottom theyā€™re selling oils, dump that. Now i wouldnā€™t tell anyone stop all meds n use oils cause thatā€™s not something I do. Always up to the individual to decide. im not them nor Iā€™m I a vet. But Iā€™ve been around oils for many yrs. My mom 89 in a few weeks, Ive been making her a mixture of oils since she was 65 or so. As we all know as we age body doesnā€™t follow us anymore. Shes been using her mixture when sheā€™s stiff or arthritis kicks in. She rubs herself every night before bed n says she sleeps like a baby šŸ™‚

But do your research read as much as you can on them 2 oils. Btw you will noticed a lot of research is on them 2 oils combined.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.