helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Just a reminder on Xylitol, read your labels ā€œbeforeā€ buying the product as it only takes under 15mins to kill a 65lb dog. I know some uses peanut butter to make treats for their dogs so just double check the ingredients....

Xylitol is a sugar alcohol commonly used in candy and chewing gum (and some other products, such as peanut butter). It is also found in some pharmaceuticals and oral health products such as chewable vitamins and throat lozenges. It can also be used in home baking.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Hereā€™s a great product especially for EB. After Dukeā€™s passing at such a young age and very healthy n fit, I promised myself to dig more into flat nose breathing issues. Even though Dukeā€™s passing was caused by a vet that was/is uneducated with flat nose breed, I will try the natural way to help out whatā€™s out there on the market to help our flat ā€œnosersā€. I use this product for myself on daily basis. I add to a bottle of water oil of oregano and Chlorophyl. I drink at least one bottle a day. You can buy it for dogs to. I use my own for my dogs cause itā€™s the same thing n I get 3x more in a bottle. I pay about $22 for mine. Just a thought....

For pets
Loyal Pet Care Ultra Chlorophyll ? Ecoideas

Mine
F360DB5E-C86B-4A34-BDB8-92777C4BAE7C.jpeg

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Hereā€™s a great product especially for EB. After Dukeā€™s passing at such a young age and very healthy n fit, I promised myself to dig more into flat nose breathing issues. Even though Dukeā€™s passing was caused by a vet that was/is uneducated with flat nose breed, I will try the natural way to help out whatā€™s out there on the market to help our flat ā€œnosersā€. I use this product for myself on daily basis. I add to a bottle of water oil of oregano and Chlorophyl. I drink at least one bottle a day. You can buy it for dogs to. I use my own for my dogs cause itā€™s the same thing n I get 3x more in a bottle. I pay about $22 for mine. Just a thought....

For pets
Loyal Pet Care Ultra Chlorophyll ? Ecoideas

Mine
View attachment 117462

Thinking of purchasing (chlorofresh like yours) .... How much for our dogs? 45lb .... I will add, my sons dog was having (pee) issues. i gave one tiny drop of oregano oil to her food 2x a day for 2 weeks. All better! i take a capsule if i feel a sore throat coming on, or a cold sore, and walla, gone! I am a huge believer of that, and this chlorophyl looks very interesting.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thinking of purchasing (chlorofresh like yours) .... How much for our dogs? 45lb .... I will add, my sons dog was having (pee) issues. i gave one tiny drop of oregano oil to her food 2x a day for 2 weeks. All better! i take a capsule if i feel a sore throat coming on, or a cold sore, and walla, gone! I am a huge believer of that, and this chlorophyl looks very interesting.

GLAD it worked!!! Thatā€™s good stuff I swear, itā€™s horrible under the tongue but man it works....

For the chlorophyl a couple drops or so. Depending on size of the bowl. Bare in mind it makes you pee a bit more than normal as it cleans everything inside. A couple weeks ago I got this bad cold which I never get sick. How, why I have no clue how I got this. Mind you I do a lot of demoing on weekends for my product so I do see all sorts. Anyhoo, the first 2 days itā€™s like I got hit by a truck, my body was in so much pain. Then I started to use OOO but this time under the tongue. Few drops morning n night. Horrible buy boy it works great. I used it for a week in my drinking water to throughout the day so I can function. Kept blowing my nose too. I had to go to the hospital for a bad nose bleed cause of all the blowing lolll. They ended up burning some veins in my nose to stop the bleeding. Ouch!! Iā€™m telling you all of this cause......while I was at the Emergency, the doctor said, this is very rare that I see a patientā€™s blood pressure that has great oxygen flowing through the blood like you and has this bad cold. What are you taking... Oil of oregano n chlorophyl. He asked what was OOO so I told him n he wrote it down lolll. He also said half his staff is out with that cold. He should put them all on that stuff..loll. So....thatā€™s another great reason why I also give it to Nyala n Jake... flat nose dogs (and others) needs all the help they can get. :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
SysmƤ
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
71873994_10157758122974726_3771370409925017600_n.jpgMy first batch of ACV brewing. Never thought it would be this easy. Then again, it's not ready yet, so I should not celebrate so soon. After taking the apples out in 2-3 weeks I plan on adding some herbs and maybe ginger and garlic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bupAhuvnb0

handu.jpg

Greetings from the lot...

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
View attachment 117614My first batch of ACV brewing. Never thought it would be this easy. Then again, it's not ready yet, so I should not celebrate so soon. After taking the apples out in 2-3 weeks I plan on adding some herbs and maybe ginger and garlic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bupAhuvnb0

View attachment 117615

Greetings from the lot...

Now THAT is very cool !!!!! Can't wait to hear results!! Great photo too! I love how peaceful they look all sleeping together :)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] good job Missy!! I canā€™t wait to semi retire. So much I want to get my hands in... ACV n fermented food are on my list too...

Thanks for sharing!!!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
SysmƤ
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I will be mixing it every couple of days and I can keep you updated.... it's alive!

Btw donā€™t forget to let us know how it turned out!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I will be mixing it every couple of days and I can keep you updated.... it's alive!

ITS ALIVE!!!! Muhaaaaaaa. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online