helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Interesting stuff! Great cartoon.

Very interesting points for sure....but like in a lot of what we read on the net, be the judge! Iā€™ve tried oils n it truly does work. Some donā€™t believe in oils n I respect that.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Very interesting points for sure....but like in a lot of what we read on the net, be the judge! Iā€™ve tried oils n it truly does work. Some donā€™t believe in oils n I respect that.

Yep, 100 % (or 200) Trust in oilā€™sā€¦ No doubt whatsoever! And again, the cartoon says it allā€¦ Do your own checking in more than one spot

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I do enjoy this website, lots of good information. And just the other day I read the CBD oil article as you know I just started giving it to Jax.

And how is little Jax

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
And how is little Jax

He's so much better and you can tell the difference after this surgery and that first one where he reinjured himself. He is definitely becoming restless in his crate. Stitches come out on Sunday and I suspect he will be able to go on a couple 5 minute walks each day which is better than nothing and at least get him out.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
SysmƤ
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
As we all know, apple cider vinegar is good for our bullies for many reason and there are a lot of herbs that are readily available and have a lot of health benefits. Well, did you know that you can mix these two to make a very potent supplement for your own dogs special needs! I have a friend with a bully that reasently developed a rash, had an interdigital cyst, has had minor troubles with his joints. So I made a tincture of ACV and dryed ginger, chamomille, common yarrow, thyme, hyssop, black cumin and stinging nettle. She used in him with his food and topically on his rash and in a week there was a big difference. It's very easy to make. You just select the herbs right for your dogs needs, mix them in a jar with ACV and let be for two weeks, shaking the mixture now and then. Filter the herbs away and voilĆ”, you have your own remedy for your dogs special needs. You can use it topically and mix it with food.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
:2thumbs: [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] hyssop is such a great antiseptic. Yarrow is also fantastic for allergies ever fever.

Going to add your recipe in my ā€œto tryā€ list.
Thanks!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.