Help Needed! Chin acne

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Not much you can do but let it run itā€™s course. Keep it dry is basically the best remedy.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=17299]megskee[/MENTION] How IS Fran's chin?:unsure:

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
[MENTION=17299]megskee[/MENTION] How IS Fran's chin?:unsure:

Good morning! Iā€™ve applied the cream as instructed and itā€™s not getting better. Scheduling an appt with the vet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Sorry to hear that. He will most likely give her antibiotic and maybe some cream. Maybe need to apply earlier Nu next time. Hope her little chinny chin chin gets better soon! Cute little gal Fran!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Good morning! Iā€™ve applied the cream as instructed and itā€™s not getting better. Scheduling an appt with the vet.

Ahhhh jeez, sorry for Fran!! I'd love to hear what the vet says. Joey's seems to be clearing up nicely BUT I will keep a close eye on it.....

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ahhhh jeez, sorry for Fran!! I'd love to hear what the vet says. Joey's seems to be clearing up nicely BUT I will keep a close eye on it.....

Vet said definitely good that we brought her in. Sheā€™s got a round of antibiotics and a tube of silver cream (the name is silver something) to apply lightly daily. They scrubbed her face down while we were there too. One tech hinted at her not having a regular face washing routine which kind of pissed me off and i let her know Frans routine is more complex than mine lololol like relax lady i take very good care of my baby. I was worried with her face being infected that It would interfere with her eye surgery on the 6th but they said she should be fine !

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Vet said definitely good that we brought her in. Sheā€™s got a round of antibiotics and a tube of silver cream (the name is silver something) to apply lightly daily. They scrubbed her face down while we were there too. One tech hinted at her not having a regular face washing routine which kind of pissed me off and i let her know Frans routine is more complex than mine lololol like relax lady i take very good care of my baby. I was worried with her face being infected that It would interfere with her eye surgery on the 6th but they said she should be fine !

Wow, glad you took her in!!!! Rude tech for sure! It's obvious how well you care for Frannie!!!! Thank goodness Joey's cleared up with constant drying and the smelly cream :)

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow, glad you took her in!!!! Rude tech for sure! It's obvious how well you care for Frannie!!!! Thank goodness Joey's cleared up with constant drying and the smelly cream :)

That smelly cream seemed like It was helping Iā€™m sure If maybe Iā€™d used It earlier when i first saw the bumps that It wouldā€™ve managed it. 3 weeks of antibiotics for my girl. Lucky her she just gets turkey lunch meat at night now to disguise the pill so Iā€™m sure sheā€™s happy lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Ha!ha! You have given NuStock a new name [MENTION=17299]megskee[/MENTION] "smelly cream". I have used it for some many things,for so many years I am used to it! I am very glad that Fran will be on the mend, and ius enjoying her turkey "snacks". You have just made me hungry for turkey lunch meat! Haven't been able to eat-but soup(yuck) due to jaw problems!!
Gee, I think I'll try the NS.............

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=16776]Hceril[/MENTION]

OP