Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=13314]Grecbro[/MENTION] :cry: As you know, I,too have had your experience (actually more than once). I cried reading your post, as I know the pain you are going through. You know in your heart and mind, that you have done the best for her, and made the decision that she would want. It is so hard to do,but it is done out of the most love you can offer, at a time like this. "Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened". All the 7 years of good memories you have,:heart: will be your keepsake. There is an angel waiting for you, at the Rainbow Bridge, playing with others,being pain free, until you meet again. Many prayers for you and your family to get through these coming difficult days. :sorry:
There is a little Bully pup waiting in your future. GiGi would want that.

OP
G

Grecbro

Dec 5, 2014
New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gigi
Thank you so much.. and I'm sorry I didn't respond to your previous post. I'm so sorry for your loses as well, that must of been just a horrific time for you. Your words have helped and put a brief smile on my face ( about the future bully pup) lol. Thanks again , Joe & Cindy

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
I'm very sorry to hear that you had so little time with her after the initial awful news. Letting her go is an example of your strength and love for her...not allowing her to suffer through treatment that would likely buy her a minimal amount of poor quality time. You made the right move for her...thank you for being so kind.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
COMING TO YOUR NEWS OF GIGI'S LOSS ONLY TODAY, IT IS WITH GREAT SADNESS THAT
I OFFER SINCERE CONDOLENCE. MAY THE MEMORIES OF ALL THE LOVE & FUN SHARED
BETWEEN YOU BRING SMILES & LAUGHTER, THE KNOWLEDGE GIGI WAS TREASURED &
CARED FOR SO GREATLY TO HER LAST DAY BRING COMFORT & PEACE. MAY GOD BE WITH
YOU & YOURS AND FAVOR & BLESS YOU...AMEN.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
So sad to hear about Gigi....You did the right decision. We love our pets and we just don’t want them to suffer any more than what they’re going through. Good soul! R.I.P Gigi. :angelheart:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Bless your grieving hearts and prayers for comfort. So sad to hear, but you have been so good to do the best 'for her'... sent with love and prayers me and Hank

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So very sorry for the loss of you sweetie.... you did right by her. Such an incredibly difficult and heartbreaking decision. Sending tins if hugs and positive thoughts to you all.

Rest In Peace Gigi .. mom and dad love you so very much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online